tiger woods in car crash

Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him.

She said "I don't know exactly… but put me down for a 5."

rimshot.gif

SKyHi I need your crow order too.
Why? Never did I deny he was having an affair. The biggest point I was making in this thread is that the police attention was overblown. Perhaps you missed this:

I pretty much agree with you.

My GUESS of what is going on: He's protecting his wife by not talking because he feels guilty about an affair......only a guess.

I guess Las Vegas will have to change their motto to:

What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. :D

I guess Tiger didn't hear that one. Probably couldn't because of all the YELLING from his wife!! :rant:

To be honest, when you're in that kind of spotlight all the time, the woman and the money-vultures are going to be there waiting for you; companies you do business with will have hookers waiting for you at your hotel ASSUMING that you already cheat on your wife.

I don't care how private you try to keep your life - you can't do it! You can have a little privacy, but not much.

I bet a lot of celebrities are jealous of us who are unknown by most people. They wish they could be in our positions. I'd never want to be a celebrity. It's not what it's cracked up to be.

To be honest, when you're in that kind of spotlight all the time, the woman and the money-vultures are going to be there waiting for you; companies you do business with will have hookers waiting for you at your hotel ASSUMING that you already cheat on your wife.

I don't care how private you try to keep your life - you can't do it! You can have a little privacy, but not much.
This brings up an interesting discussion I heard last night. A panel of journalists was discussing this topic and brought up the question: Why do so many athletes and other prominent celebrities bother to get married?? Look at the prominent single athletes who move from women to women, have children with them and sometimes get mentioned on the gossip sites, but aren't raked over the coals like all of the recent married ones caught cheating....

This brings up an interesting discussion I heard last night. A panel of journalists was discussing this topic and brought up the question: Why do so many athletes and other prominent celebrities bother to get married?? Look at the prominent single athletes who move from women to women, have children with them and sometimes get mentioned on the gossip sites, but aren't raked over the coals like all of the recent married ones caught cheating....

Good point. Shawn Kemp has more illegitimate babies than Ol' Dirty Bastard and he was never raked over the coals as much as Tiger.

C'mon...this one is easy. They marry for love and they cheat for sex. You can't make a h* a housewife. :D

I don't know what caused Tiger to do what he did but if the rumors are true he cheated on her while she was pregnant. That is low . And it speaks volumes doesn't it?

I've heard Chipper Jones has all kinds of kids around Atlanta.

Trust me, if Tiger's wife divorces him over all this, Tiger will NEVER get married again.

You think he wasn't "playing the field" before he got married? As soon as he won the Masters in '97 he had all the money-vultures and women (many of them hookers) throwing themselves at him. If he wasn't raised with any kind of moral values like I was (from the Bible) by his parents, then what do you expect him to be like?

On another note, I bet Jesper Parnavik will try to take a swing at him with a golf club. From what I heard, Parnavik's the one who introduced Tiger to his "as at this moment" wife.

I've heard Chipper Jones has all kinds of kids around Atlanta.

Trust me, if Tiger's wife divorces him over all this, Tiger will NEVER get married again.

You think he wasn't "playing the field" before he got married? As soon as he won the Masters in '97 he had all the money-vultures and women (many of them hookers) throwing themselves at him. If he wasn't raised with any kind of moral values like I was (from the Bible) by his parents, then what do you expect him to be like?

On another note, I bet Jesper Parnavik will try to take a swing at him with a golf club. From what I heard, Parnavik's the one who introduced Tiger to his "as at this moment" wife.
I am married and its really easy for me to sit here and say that I'll never cheat on my wife......I try not to judge people unless I've walked in their shoes. I bet the temptation faced daily by professional athletes is something that we cannot even imagine.

Good point. Shawn Kemp has more illegitimate babies than Ol' Dirty Bastard and he was never raked over the coals as much as Tiger.

Shawn Kemp was not used to sell product like Tiger is. I'm sorry, but if you're going to take the millions of dollars in endorsements, you are going to open yourself up to coal-raking if something like this is made public.

The same would happen for Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, etc.

Sandra

It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger!

rimshot.gif

Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him.

She said "I don't know exactly… but put me down for a 5."

rimshot.gif

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of
expensive cars.

Now he has a hole-in-one.

rimshot.gif

...OK, one more then I'm done... :D

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball?

Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards.

rimshot.gif

NOT BAD!!! :D:D:D you could work for leno lol :eek::D

What's really sad about this is what the children are going to listen to as they get older. That should bother any parent. From all accounts his wife was 100 percent faithful and a very good mother to her kids.

Jesper Parnevik, the Swedish golfer who along with his wife, Mia, introduced Elin Nordegren to Tiger Woods, is none too pleased with the world's No. 1 golfer.

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Jesper Parnevik, who introduced Elin Nordegren to Tiger Woods, lashes out - ESPN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)