tiger woods in car crash

this just in: photos showing that tiger is also a pimp! :eek:

twoods.jpg

1. I never have bought the conventional wisdom that "the cover up is worse than the crime/offense". No, the crime or offense is worse, but the cover up is easier to prove.

2. I have never bought the notion that it is best to come clean. We know that Clinton had sex with Jennifer Flowers and Monica Lewinski and propositioned Paula Jones, and we don't believe that he had designs on Catherine Willey. But how many hundred more girls did he have improper relations with? I think he would have been worse off if he had confessed to all of them. How many more women did Edwards cheat with?

3. Someone doesn't attack a car with a golf club if this is the first time that she has learned of a husband's tryst. Or the second, or the third... or the twentieth, for that matter.

Remember when someone tried to blackmail Bill Cosby (liaison) and that person was charged with blackmail? A talking head lawyer said that if she had just engaged an attorney instead of doing it herself, the attorney would have constructed a plausible pretense for Cosby to give her money without it being an indictable offense.

Gloria Allred announced a press conference to show that she can draw attention. Now she gets to negotiate a humanitarian gesture of which her client is the beneficiary. Should Tiger come clean? That depends. Is there a picture of him wearing a Tinker Bell outfit, or of a devil worshiping session at which they sacrifice a chicken? It can get a lot worse...

Last edited:
How sickening is this? According to Gerald Posner from "The Daily Beast" the lawyers are working on a deal with his wife to shut her up and pay her to do so. She has to sign the agreement that she won't talk about it ever even if they divorce. And they're willing to pay her big money to do so. What kind of information does she have on him? This is all about protecting the Tiger Woods Franchise. Sad.

I sure hope she isn't foolish and doesn't give in to this "con job" that he is trying to pull on her. It just shows more and more what a low-life he is and how he is trying to use his power to save his reputation.

Don't be stupid, Elin!! Teach this idiot a lesson he'll never forget!

If she falls for his "con job" and does what he says he won't learn anything from this episode. He'll just continue manipulating people for the rest of his life.

Quit leading a "double life" tiger!! We all know you are! You can't hide it anymore!

Last edited:
HOW did Tiger take his sex life public? The rumors came out BEFORE this whole crash thing by a tabloid magazine.... IF the tabloid had never made public the rumors....then everyone would have believed the story that ORIGINALLY came out.....

According to one of the sports talk radio hosts in the Tampa area, it had been public knowledge in the Orlando area for quite some time about his cheating ways. I don't know how true that is or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:
Recent reports state that two more mistresses, both residing in Central Florida, have contacted attorneys regarding their affairs with Tiger Woods.

Now how long before we hear a famous name in the mix? I bet I know one person that is "friends" with him that might have had an affair.

Recent reports state that two more mistresses, both residing in Central Florida, have contacted attorneys regarding their affairs with Tiger Woods.

Now how long before we hear a famous name in the mix? I bet I know one person that is "friends" with him that might have had an affair.
OH of course:rolleyes:. hell i can call up and say i had a GAY affair with tiger :rolleyes:. question is how much of this bs is true:shh

HOW do you know SHE is telling the truth??!! Are we gonna assume that ANYONE can just say something about a celeb....and because they SAY they have proof...then it MUST be true...?? That is what you are assuming....

Yes especially the non white ones!:eek:
The non white what - rats or celebs? You're not throwing the race card into this I hope.

Besides TVArchives, the happiest guy in the world right now has to be David Letterman. The Letterman story has been blasted off the tabloids in favor of the latest high profile scandal. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)