tiger woods in car crash

Emergency at Woods' Home: Woman rushed to hospital from residence. The woman is not believed to be Elin Woods.

It was Wood's Mother-in-law. Stable condition according to latest reports.

I wonder WTF is going on at the Woods household. Is TigerGate stressful enough that it's affecting Elin's mom who is visiting, or is Tiger beating up on his family in a domestic abuse situation?

I don't care how many affairs he's had or if he's headed for the big D from elin. All I care about is if he is drunk driving or if he's a wife/MIL beater.

Tiger opened up to Palmer. He said he couldn't be a normal 21 year old because he had to sign autographs, talk to the media, do photo shoots for sponsors.

"It just never ends," he said.

"You're right," Palmer replied. "Normal 21-year-olds don't have $50 million in the bank. If you want to be normal, give the money back."

Tiger Woods is 34 and close to a billion dollars now in worth, but as his life came apart last week, he was still complaining about being put upon, about being unable to lead a normal life.

Sorry Tiger, we all make mistakes, but if you wanted to be normal you should have taken Arnie's advice, just played golf with your friends on Saturdays like the rest of us and I promise you no one would have cared what you did - except maybe your wife.
The Bitter Truth About Celebrity - Face The Nation - CBS News)

this thread is still going on?????? LMAO!!!!! there's something called "life" and it's out there. go get it people!! :eek: :p:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)