Tigers at Pades only in SD!???

I feel the same way. I thought it was supposed to be in HD.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Interesting the alt 412 guide shows HD but no game on HD feed being shown?

Did they play forget to flip the switch

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuy

Dish screwed sports fans in the SF Bay Area this weekend. Today's SF Giants games HD came in a few innings late on 419, The HD for the San Jose Earthquakes earlier today never came in so I watched in on Unimas. Saturday nights San Jose Sharks game only had SD on a Alt channel and Friday nights Sharks game wasn't on at all, neither SD nor HD on a Alt channel though CSN's and the Sharks website said it would be on Alt 454 and NBCSN which was showing the game was blacked out. I call it the "F" team. People on this Forum always say Charlie doesn't care about sports, we'll there you Go!

People get such up on arms about baseball...Guys there are 162 games each season, don't fret if you miss part of one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not the point. To begin with those who work or maybe work many hours may not usually get to watch many games. This is the weekend I can understand sitting down to watch whatever expecting it to be on and and in HD. If people don't speak up when it happens chances are even less it will get fixed. Because DISH does not broadcast RSN's in HD full time, they shouldn't be so cavalier about mistakes turning them on for the game.
With all the talk of people looking to drop the traditional way they watch TV, I see many saying they stay because of the RSN's. Maybe DISH shouldn't screw that up.

Well said. I work afternoons. By the time I get home it's midnite. Unless they play on the west coast as they did last week, I miss the games. The weekend is the only time I can watch live baseball. RSN coverage was the main reason I kept my Dish service intact when I left as an employee.

Now, having said that, it certainly isn't life or death, but it is frustrating. Many times I just sit out on the patio with a cold malted beverage on a nice day and turn the game on the radio anyhow.

When I see that the game I want to watch is not in HD on the channel I normally watch it on I just hit the search button. If I'm on the channel the game is being played on it already populates the search bar with the info I need. When you hit search it will most likely show the game on multiple channels. All you need to do is llok for the one with HD next to it and select it to watch. Hopefully it won't be blacked out. If that doesn't work then it's out of our hands and I'm not even sure how much Dish has control over it.

Not the point. To begin with those who work or maybe work many hours may not usually get to watch many games. This is the weekend I can understand sitting down to watch whatever expecting it to be on and and in HD. If people don't speak up when it happens chances are even less it will get fixed. Because DISH does not broadcast RSN's in HD full time, they shouldn't be so cavalier about mistakes turning them on for the game.
With all the talk of people looking to drop the traditional way they watch TV, I see many saying they stay because of the RSN's. Maybe DISH shouldn't screw that up.

Actually people did speak up... Dish just ignored them.

People get such up on arms about baseball...Guys there are 162 games each season, don't fret if you miss part of one.

This is 2014, not 2004. It's way past time for DISH to provide every MLB game in HD from the first pitch to the final out - no JIP, either planned or because somebody "forgot". I'm beginning to understand why there's a six million subscriber difference between them and the other guy.

I posted on the thread as I saw it on the guide in HD, but worked out as the switch was flipped on the alt channel

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

We had the same issue with our RSN on CSNBA on Sunday. The SF Giants game HD feed didn't start until the end of the Tampa Bay Rays game which was then the bottom of the 4th inning. I wasn't home so I recorded the game but I couldn't even watch the first four innings in SD. There was no JIP warning either but I did notice the pre-game was not in HD which is always a bad sign. The good news is that NHL and NBA regular season is over this week so that hopefully this will happen less frequently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)