'Til Death

was pretty funny but after 3 episodes it's getting tired already. Wife said is that all they are gonna do every week, just compare & contrast the newlywed couple to the ones that have been married for years?

The "sex for furniture" gag was pretty good but I'll never admit it in front of my wife! :)

This show is great! The only draw back it has, is that it is competing with "My Name is Earl" on NBC. I predict Fox either moves this show to Sunday night, or 9:00pm on Thursday nights.

The premiere of the critically hailed "Ugly Betty" scored a 10.7/17 for ABC at 8 p.m. "Survivor: Cook Islands," 9.6/15, was second in households for CBS but won the hour in viewers and adults 18-49. "My Name Is Earl," 5.2/8, and "The Office," 4.8/7, were a distant third for NBC. FOX came in fourth with two episodes of "'Til Death." The sixth-season premiere of "Smallville" delivered a 2.9/5 for The CW.

I liked last night's episode. I thought it was funny!

They need to move this show to Sunday nights.

I agree. I'm gonna watch them now. Hooray for no american dad I hate that show

FOX Gives Life to 'Death,' 'Standoff'
Rather than just canceling its entire fall line-up, FOX has ordered additional episodes of low-rated freshman offerings "Standoff" and "Til Death."

FOX announced on Friday (Nov. 17) that the network has snagged six additional episodes of "Standoff," from 20th Century Fox TV, and given a back-nine order to "'Til Death," from Sony Pictures TV.

Neither show has established any real traction this season, but with "Happy Hour" and "Vanished" pulled from the network's schedule and "Justice" moving to Fridays to play out the string, "Standoff" and "'Til Death" are now the sole survivors of a very difficult fall for FOX.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-foxordersmoredeathstandoff,0,7033606.story?coll=zap-news-headlines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)