TILT ON ESPN HD problems..anyone else?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Raff

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 18, 2004
This has happend two weeks in a row for me..while watching Tilt on ESPN IN HD...the screen starts to chop and the synchronization gets all crappy and its unbearable...and i have to watch it in SD...

I have the Samsung 360 reciever i think..

anyone else with this problem??

Thanks...

I have the H10 (probably made my samsung) and it is doing it on Tilt as well as FOXHD.

You are far from alone on this problem. I also have a Samsung 360 with the exact same problem on both channel 73 as well as 89. I am sure that Samsung and Directv are well aware of this problem and have some solution in mind. I sure hope they have a fix soon as this is very aggravating.

I was just nervous it was my reciever so at least im not alone..

Hope theres a fix soon!

Thanks a lot

I have the same problem! My receiver is the Panasonic TU-HDS20 Receiver. I have 2 of them and they both have the same problem on ESPNHD (Tilt) On FoxHD and ABCHD!(When any HD is being broadcasted)!!

It's a shame that the 360 is crap. I'd have considered it myself if it wasn't. Samsung usually makes decent products (cell phones, DVD players) but they really dropped the ball on this.

COPIED this from yet ANOTHER NEW thread on the Samsung 360:not sure why all these like threads aren't merged, BUT..

i told theme i was going to cancal my service they transferd me to the highest tech. the person i talked to was going to replace my receiver.she said they did not know what model i would get so i will have to wait. i dont get the jumpy picture when i use my antena.i will receive my receiver on friday when u get a new receiver from dtv u get 90 days. here is a number for the deparment i delt with they told me to call this number if i need tech support it is the highest level 1-800-695-9251

ongoing issue

I also have the ts360 but this has been an ongoing problem for anyone I have talked to that recieve ESPNHD. Sportscenter and HD sporting events broadcast flawlessly however, commercials during HD broadcasts and any movie (Pete Rose, Dale Earnhardt, Tilt) is very jittery. During the Dale Earnhardt movie I switched over and watched it on 206 it was so bad.

leschristy said:
I also have the ts360 but this has been an ongoing problem for anyone I have talked to that recieve ESPNHD.

As in anyone with any other HD unit?

I have 2 separate brands of HD units I and I do not have any of these issues. Two neighbors, one with Sony 200 and other has the 300 and a friend in Memphis with the RCA DTC-210 and none of them have it either. The one in Memphis HAD the Samsung and got the RCA as a replacement, and problem was solved.

charper1 said:
Man, that Pany TU is old as the hills, that was my 1st HD unit about 5 years ago, how is yours holding up?

They're both are holding on pretty good actually! Although I do get a little exhausted from the 1 second delay between surfing each channel!! ;)

Your right, it does feel like 5 seconds but what can I say, I have two of them and since they have lasted this long I'm quite proud of my 5 year investment, however, I am getting tired of the wait between channels and even more so since show like "Tilt" and other programs on ABC and Fox are so out of sync.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Local HD channels

isnt the ts360 out of production

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts