Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
--- BREAKING NEWS ---
Tim Russert of NBC has died of a heart attack.

This is sad, he seemed like a nice guy.

Wow.. I'm assuming it was something to do with his heart, or maybe a hidden disease like cancer or something..

So many mornings over the past year I have woken up with my TV on the Today show to have Tims Smiling face looking at me.

He always seemed so happy and so interested in everything he was doing. This is a sad event. He will be missed.

It's reported that he died of a heart attack.

Wow, and 58 is considered mid-life nowadays. So sad....

I enjoyed watching him aswell on meet the press and also on msnbc.com. The political season will not be the same without him.

The New York Times is now reporting the following:

Tim Russert of NBC Is Dead at 58

Tim Russert, the Washington bureau chief of NBC News and the host of the program "Meet the Press," has died of a coronary embolism at the age of 58, NBC has confirmed.

An earlier news alert stated incorrectly that the cause of death was an apparent heart attack.

An embolism, not a heart attack.

sheesh. I had a friend of mine (fellow officer of a User group) just up and die last weekend.

I'm just 50, and this is scaring the bejesus out of me....

RIP. I always enjoyed watching his interviews. One of Cleveland-Marshall's finest grads. He spoke at our commencement last year.

Tim Russert Died

At 58 of a heart attack at work. I am stunned and truly saddened. He was a breath of fresh air in the not so fresh news media world. A true class act.

I hate it. RIP Tim.

If you were leaning to the right or left, it didn't matter to him. He was a class act that threw hardball questions at either side.

RIP. I always enjoyed watching his interviews. One of Cleveland-Marshall's finest grads. He spoke at our commencement last year.

This is indeed shocking news!

Tim Russert was always a true professional in every regard. A man respected greatly in the journalism world.

As Tom Brokaw broke into NBC's U.S. Open coverage with the news, I think he said it best: "This news division will not be the same without his strong, clear voice."

RIP Tim. You will be greatly missed.

Skyhi, he also graduated from John Carroll (another Cleveland college).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts