Timberwolves Blacked Out?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rjfrandle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
I live in Minnesota and have been watching Timberwolves games all year. Now all of a sudden the last several games are blacked out on my Hopper 3. What's going on?

I have had the same issue with Warriors games. The last 4 games have been blacked out in my area. There's another thread already about another user having the same issue with OKC games as well. I don't know what is going on, but I talked to dish via chat and they said it is a software issue and they would forward my complaint to the engineering department.

Playing the waiting game for now.

Same here with Dallas Mavericks. Never had an issue with previous Hoppers so must be a Hopper 3 thing?

I have had the same issue with Warriors games. The last 4 games have been blacked out in my area. There's another thread already about another user having the same issue with OKC games as well. I don't know what is going on, but I talked to dish via chat and they said it is a software issue and they would forward my complaint to the engineering department.

Playing the waiting game for now.
Same here with the Warrior games

Reactions: THE5RIVERS
I finally decided to start a chat about this issue. Of course the guy tried to tell me that games get blacked out so people will go to the arena to watch the game and that whole BS. I did find out that my father's old 722 receiver was getting the game fine. So I knew it had to be something with my Hopper. They finally gave it a hit, and the channel came on. I got a feeling it'll be blacked out next game again though. Not sure if it's just the hopper 3, which I have, or all hoppers.

Reactions: THE5RIVERS
Hey guys theres a duplicate thead here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/desperate-cant-watch-oklahoma-city-thunder-games.358885/

Anyways, spoke to dish via chat twice, both times they could not help and they even reauthorized my receivers. I just called dish and had my call elevated to tech support, and the csr helping me out had me reset all of receivers and then he reauthorized my smart card and everything is working again. Give tech support a call and have them do the same. This is what was also suggested by others in the thread I posted, but whether dish does it correctly is another issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)