Time between ordering and receiving 622 ?

Greg Mueller

Munich Oktoberfest
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Datil, NM
I ordered a 622 on 3/20 and when I call back to check on it (and argue about my bill) they say it takes 3 weeks as they are "back ordered".

I'm wondering how long it's been taking for you 622 owners to get it, once you have ordered.

Greg, you are ordering from Dish and Buying it or leasing it ?
If it'sfrom dish and leasing, then they generally ship about a week before your install, which for me means almost 3 weeks mar 12-31 or 19 days. install on April 6th

Last edited:
One would assume..

gbjbany said:
sounds about "par for the course" then, of course after april 1 no idea what the schedule will look like, with all the rebaters . :(

One would assume that orders prior to 4/1 and in the system (+paid for) will ship before any rebaters;) . And it better be this way as I ordered one on 3/21 and received an empty box via UPS yesterday (thought it was the 622 until I picked up the box:eek: ). I have a scheduled 4/11 install date even tho I don't need an install done as I am replacing my sick 921.. Gerry

aaahhhh yes the old empty box trick ! :D That'll be for the sick 921 to go back.
Im sure it's first come first served, although retailers, apparently, can do the 200 rebate too, and they seem to get the 622 faster, based on earlier post here.

I talked to Natelie in CEO office today. I ordered and payed on March 3rd. My install is scheduled for April 9th. She said she would send tracking when my 622 ships approx next Tuesday. She said current policy is 2 day blue UPS delivery approx 5 days before install. Nothing to do with order date.

ordered leased 211 on jan. 17th and received jan. 24th. ordered 1st leased 622 on feb. 1st and received feb. 21st, activated with install on feb. 24th. ordered 2nd leased 622 on march 9th, received on march 24th and self activated on march 25th. very happy with all three, other than the occasional loss of voom channels
(have to do hard reset to get them back).

I install for a Local Retailer.
A customer calls on Monday for a 622, we put in system and print the agreement.
If we order from our Dist. on Moday before 3pm, we get it on Tuesday.
We schedule the install for WEDNESDAY!!!!

fred

I ordered the 622 on March 7th, got the hardware March 25th, and it was installed March 29th. It was ordered through Dish Tech Support and still had some problems with getting the order right and got some misleading information a couple of times with follow up phone calls. The installers had done six 622 installs with d1000's, but I was the first to ask for a dedicated dish for 129. It took them a while to figure out what needed to be done but they finally got it right.

Overall experience was good - just a few rough spots. I love the 622! It is worlds ahead of my 921.

Last edited:
PeggyD

Did you get your 622?

I was supposed to have an installer here on Sat the 15th and called today the 12th as I still haven't gotten it yet (it was to be shipped to me directly). I called Dish and they don't know where it is or if it has been shipped or when it will be shipped. They are supposed to call next week (sure) and let me know.

I think the only thing Dish does well is bill me.

Greg Mueller said:
PeggyD

Did you get your 622?

I was supposed to have an installer here on Sat the 15th and called today the 12th as I still haven't gotten it yet (it was to be shipped to me directly). I called Dish and they don't know where it is or if it has been shipped or when it will be shipped. They are supposed to call next week (sure) and let me know.

I think the only thing Dish does well is bill me.

I ordered mine on 4-1 got it on 4-6, installed on 4-11. Bye the way Greg, that 75E mod I was trying wouldn't lock a signal on 129, but it was not mounted on solid 2 3/8 pole. The boss at the Dish place in town said that it won't work, as it is oval and that I should try for one like yours. Oh Well!

Dirtydan said:
I ordered mine on 4-1 got it on 4-6, installed on 4-11. ...
I'm having a different experience.

Ordered mine 4/3. Received 622 on 4/10. Install scheduled for 5/1.

I have a 622 sitting here gathering dust. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)