Time for Charlie to resign!!!!!

I'm so sick and tired of these threads

If you people don't like Charlie, TAKE YOUR MONEY ELESEWHERE. That's the best way to communicate your message of discontent. Dish Network is his company - if he wants to run it into the ground, then let him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sick and tired of these threads

If you people don't like Charlie, TAKE YOUR MONEY ELESEWHERE. That's the best way to communicate your message of discontent.
Some of us are locked into a contract ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think charlie will ever resign, but I do think if dish continues down the track they are going, then they will be bankurpt in two years. What dish really needs is a little goaliebob up at englewood leading the company to success. If I was at dish's HQ, and had an open pocketbook, bet your bottom dollar dish would be the number one provider. Also you would be watching MLB extra innings this summer on Dish as well as watching your local footbal team getting ready for the NFL season on your RSN in HD :) Plus you would have the HD channels you want, need I say SPEED HD, FXHD and SpikeHD. The first channel to go would be that WFN crap and I would replace it with OutDoorHD.

I dont think charlie realizes the money he would rake in if I was running the show! Granted it would be at a higher invesment, but it takes money in order to make money.

I dont think charlie will ever resign, but I do think if dish continues down the track they are going, then they will be bankurpt in two years. What dish really needs is a little goaliebob up at englewood leading the company to success. If I was at dish's HQ, and had an open pocketbook, bet your bottom dollar dish would be the number one provider. Also you would be watching MLB extra innings this summer on Dish as well as watching your local footbal team getting ready for the NFL season on your RSN in HD :) Plus you would have the HD channels you want, need I say SPEED HD, FXHD and SpikeHD. The first channel to go would be that WFN crap and I would replace it with OutDoorHD.

I dont think charlie realizes the money he would rake in if I was running the show! Granted it would be at a higher invesment, but it takes money in order to make money.
Your hired!!!!:up

WOW BOB! I didn't find even 1 spelling error! Those night classes are really paying off! Or is it Hooked on Phonics?:D

WOW BOB! I didn't find even 1 spelling error! Those night classes are really paying off! Or is it Hooked on Phonics?
Hey, not perfect, but definitely better!!!

What makes you think Dish will go bankrupt in 2 years? They actually turned a PROFIT last year and LOST subs at the same time. Somehow, I think Charlie would have to be way less of a stickler in negotiations in order to start losing money at the pace where he will be bankrupt in a few years.

yeah u make a great ceo, and u also would have the company making sh*t , come along locals, nat hd, nfl,mlb , will pay you anything you want..... i know charlie dont save us money on our bill but the company has too make a profit.

What is astounding is how Dish handles things. How hard would it be for somebody at Dish to contact Scott and just say "Hey, we are having some difficulties. Will get them up ASAP. We have not forgotten and this is not an April Fools joke" The bottom line: This is how Dish operates. It is about time we except it or move on. They do NOT value their customers. PERIOD!! I could go on about billing, the FoxNews/TurboHD fiasco, the "free" HBO/Starz promo ect.. That is how they operate.
Charlie, This is why Dish looses customers every quarter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts