Time for Charlie to resign!!!!!

Wow, look! The sun came up this morning; traffic is moving on the roads; eyes still work because people are reading this, electricity still is on so you can turn on your dish and computer...

.....and see that the Viacom hd channels are no where in site.:D

Wow, look! The sun came up this morning; traffic is moving on the roads; eyes still work because people are reading this, electricity still is on so you can turn on your dish and computer...

And charlie chat from early in March still happened where they promised new HD by April 1st. And the channels are still not here. This is a fun game.

The fact that Nogin and N still share a channel and Nick Games is still uplinked leads me to believe that Chucky boy still does not have a contract with Viacom..It could be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait folks

You Know if we all could vote for CEO of Dish Network, I suspect that We would see something like this in our yards :D

Attachments

• CEO.JPG
    CEO.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 120
FTA Internationals all over 61.5 make it look like a disaster area instead of a planned fortress for new HD content. If they had any intention of launching the HD channels mentioned there is no reason to hide the names under the TMP guise anymore.

I remember the good ole days when space was an issue for Dish.

At least THEN, Dish had a legitimate excuse.

I have a feeling that with the next sat. launch for Dish, the excitement will not be there like the last launch.

I always wondered, though, if this stuff filters down onto Wall Street? There is a very large portion of the customer base who is upset today because of Charlie's promises, and, yet the stock is up 4.5% at the open.

I understand the company is profitable, but how long can an investor ignore the growing number of people becoming disgruntled?

I understand the company is profitable, but how long can an investor ignore the growing number of people becoming disgruntled?

They can ignore it perfectly well until that profit turns into a loss. The only person who cares less about the consumer than a CEO is a shareholder.

Some of us are locked into a contract ;)
Then pay to get out of it and move on if you're that unhappy. That's what I did with DirectTV and it was well worth it. If you feel that strongly about your displeasure with Dish....you do have options.

Then pay to get out of it and move on if you're that unhappy. That's what I did with DirectTV and it was well worth it. If you feel that strongly about your displeasure with Dish....you do have options.

Just why should someone have to pay to get out of a contract when the CEO fails on a promise he publicly made? It's not like people here are reacting to some idiot's internet rumor that had no basis; they're reacting to a high level idiot's public proclamation that these HD channels would be here by April 1st.

I always wondered, though, if this stuff filters down onto Wall Street? There is a very large portion of the customer base who is upset today because of Charlie's promises, and, yet the stock is up 4.5% at the open.

I think that the stock price right now has more to do with market momentum; all markets have been volatile, and you can bet that this is not an investor reaction to the CEO failing to deliver new services... There is nothing on the wire about missing an hd channel launch. Actually, now that I think of it, the story that did hit the wire was the Univision deal; the price could easily be a reaction to that.

I think that the stock price right now has more to do with market momentum; all markets have been volatile, and you can bet that this is not an investor reaction to the CEO failing to deliver new services... There is nothing on the wire about missing an hd channel launch. Actually, now that I think of it, the story that did hit the wire was the Univision deal; the price could easily be a reaction to that.

I would also speculate that its market momentum too. As City group is up 5.6 percent and Sirius is up 4.81 percent

And your point is... ?

The CEO of Dish Network publicly promised that specific channels would be added by a certain date. That date has passed, the channels were not added, and no explanation has been given. No matter what the bootlickers on here try to say, that is an extremely poor reflection on Dish Network.

Hypothetical - if Dish decided to cut half of their HD programming today to save themselves some $$$, the sun would still come up, etc., so your by your reasoning subs would have no reason to complain. :rolleyes:

Any of you arm chair CEO's ever considered this could all be a problem on Viacom's end? Are any of you aware that their agreement was all stations go up together? Are any of you aware that there could be a problem with BET-HD on Viacom's end? Or are you only aware that you want to blame everything on Charlie.?????

Any of you arm chair CEO's ever considered this could all be a problem on Viacom's end? Are any of you aware that their agreement was all stations go up together? Are any of you aware that there could be a problem with BET-HD on Viacom's end? Or are you only aware that you want to blame everything on Charlie.?????
Fair enough; then tell us about it! Even if you don't want to burn your partner, release something about technical difficulties. It really is that easy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)