time on voom box off by an hour

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jph1207

Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
the time on my voom box is off by an hour (like its set to the wrong time zone)..any ideas on how to fix this?

yes when you receive the new software upgrade it will have the right time, also you can use the program planner, because it updates this as well.

Adding to what shaun-ohio pointed out: make sure to turn off stb tonight before going to bed to get the update. The update happens after 2am every day. Do not try to change channels too fast so that the stb doesn't get frozen. Welcome to the VOOM club. I guess your installation went fine and your OTA channels are ok.

sean

thanks for the info..what update are you talking about?...do all new installs get updated the first night?..my ota doesnt work at all...see my other post..thanks

by the way sean...i love your "resistance is futile" line...i think we'll be friends real quick...i live in ronkonkoma ny (long island)

Yes, you got the old software. You will get the update so that will put you at the same level of software version as everybody. Love Star Trek... Yes, I saw the OTA issue you are having... I already posted there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)