Time to go. Sorry Dish...

Ya I notice that people here like to always put you down for something that might benefit you. I was just adding my 2cents last time I do that for sure.

I cant say as I blame you, the three things that hurt dish is that they dont have their own internet service, they cant get the HD right ( finally got to see a side by side comparison of dish hd and local ota hd ) and the whole issue of locals wether sd or hd.

As much as I hate dish management ( mismanagement ) on the employment end I do have to say that I enjoyed the service while I had it and found it to be considerably more reliable than any cable provider I had prior to and after leaving them both as a customer and an employee.

Of all the cable providers I have had comcast was the most reliable and stuck to the promises made while TWC is currently the worst both in services provided as well as promises made and the ability to handle/fix a problem ( 10 missed service calls, 10 failed atempts to get a 25 year old rg59 cable replaced, lies about a promo being 6 months and it ends in 3 ) while wide open west was a close second to comcast.

I think you will do fine with comcast given that they atleast in Michigan have become more serious about keeping and taking care of customers, I wish that they were in my area of Athens and I think they may be about to set up shop here as I have been seeing a few of the vans lately in the area.

I had cable… I have dish… (Non HD yet)

I installed an antenna because I wanted Tube Music Network (digital 7.2) in my area. Sure missed music videos. Neither cable or dish carry the .2 which is broadcasted free...

My whole point beeing... If you only want the main HD content... you can go to cable, or wait for D* or E* to offer it in your area... but what ever your choice, you will most likely not get all of the information the stations by you are pumping into the air for your enjoyment.

I couldn't agree more! Whats the difference if you put up another Dish or an OTA antenna. Put the OTA in any of DISH Networks receievers and its a seemless integration!

Boy thats true EXCEPT if live where I live and there is NO OTA for 120 miles and you live 2ond floor balcony apt and can't get a ant up very hi.

If you know a way let me know.

I'm just saying Ota is not always going to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts