Timer not scheduling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Socalcracker

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2010
Temecula ca
I searched the guide and can see that "Suits" is in the guide for next Thurs. I requested series to be recorded. When I view scheduled items, "Suits" is not listed as scheduled--no matter what I try to do. Why is it not listed as scheduled and what do I need to do to get it scheduled?

When you go to the timers listing (hit DVR 3 times) do you see anything for this event listed there?

No,"Suits" was not listed, but three other events were listed. So, I used the remote access app, and see that suits had two timers defined and deleted both of them, then went to Guide for next Thur and requested recording-- only this time requested "this event only", not the series. Suits now shows up as Scheduled and now I have to remember to set a new timer to schedule the series after this single event gets recorded. Thx for your response. This is not the first time I have had this type of problem, but I think it tended to occur if the event was on the same day as the day I was requesting the scheduling.

You should be able to setup timers on events for the same day. Could you give me more specific information about the timer? You mentioned you tried to record the series but the timer wasn't listed in the schedule. Would you give me the options you used when setting up the timer (all, new, once, etc.)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)