Timer problems on 722K

WB0JFC

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
For the past couple of months I have had problems with two timers on a 722k. The timers are priority one and two for two shows on the Fox News Channel. They are set to record Monday through Friday. They show they are going to record in the Daily Schedule and are marked in the Channel Guide. A few minutes before the first show is to start recording both disapear from the Daily Schedule and are no longer marked in the Channel Guide for the current day only. They do not record. This typically happens once or twice a week. Wednesday seems to be the most frequent day. The rest of the time they work as they should. I have deleted the timers and recreated them but that didn't help. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Have you tried Daily, All Episodes, or New Episodes? Maybe that'll do it. I have set up auto tunes for M-F on FNC (for my grandmother) and so far no issues, but I use M-F.

M-F is what I am having problems with. I'll try daily and see what happens. I know once works because I use it to record a latter airing of the show when the M-F doesn't work. All will give me all airings of the shown each day and is a pain to have to delete the repeats. I tried New Episodes in the past and had a problem with it so switched to m-f whch worked untl recently.

What gets me is that it shows it is going to record the show until a few minutes before it is time to start, Then it disapears from the daily guide. It doesn'tshow skipped, duplicate,nor anything, it just disapears from the guide.

O'Reily Factor and Hannity which comes on at 7:00 and 8:00 PM Central time respectively. Last week this happemed on Wed, and Thur. These two shows are the only ones I have problems with and we have 52 reocurring timers set.

O'Reily Factor and Hannity which comes on at 7:00 and 8:00 PM Central time respectively. Last week this happemed on Wed, and Thur. These two shows are the only ones I have problems with and we have 52 reocurring timers set.

Well my G-mo has Auto Tune going M-F for O'Reilly with no issues, I'll check it out tonight and try to record it, is it HD or SD that you're recording? Tonight's my last night with my 722Ks :( (upgrading to Hopper.)

I'm recording them in HD. This week it failed to record O'Reilly on Wednesday but it did record Hannity. The timers worked fine the rest of the week.