Timers empty

rassilon5

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Hello, we were just double checking our DVR (722) to see if we had remembered to record Pacific.

The schedule didn't show it was recording but I swore I had previously set it up to record.

So, I went to look at my timers and the Pacific was there BUT it was empty... as if there was no new episode tonight, I double checked the guide and there it is (same channel as set up on the timer) very strange...

I looked through my other timers... every one of them was empty even though there were new shows set to record for the week and beyond.

What the heck is going on!?!? Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix or do I have to re-enter ALL my timers!?

Thanks!!!

Adrian

Update... the wife had a brilliant idea... go in and change the timer frequency to all episodes and then back to new episodes... guess what!? It worked. :p :) The timers are now re-finding the episodes one by one. VERY WEIRD... Thank gawd we don't have to completely re-do all our timers, but I still wonder what the heck happened and if anyone else has experienced this bug?

ERGH!

My timer for "the Pacific" wigged out too, but due to several other recordings we had set up, I had to do it in the weeee hours of the morning... I set the timer up on Thurs, or Friday before and forgot all about the time change, so that timer didn't go because when the time changed Sunday morning, the program guide changed & the timer disappeared & i didn't realize it until the next day :( But that's ok, I've reset the weekly timer since then & recorded the Pacific on Monday evening... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts