Timers skipping with PTAT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satguyks

Original poster
Mar 22, 2012
KS
I have shows that are set on the timers to record. When PTAT is on they are skipped and only saved to PTAT folder.

When I contacted support they said this is correct and I would need to turn off PTAT.

Are other users seeing the same thing? I would think there would be more talk it, if that was the case.

chat_enduser_message.png
user: It does record in the PTAT folder, but then deletes after 8 days even tho there was a timer setup.
chat_agent.png
Kevin (ID: W7L): I know you can go into the PTAT recordings and select save on them but I'm not finding any info on the timers skipping. Give me a bit longer to try and find a good answer.
chat_enduser_message.png
user: yea...But thats very manual, and defeats it uses? Plus what happes when your on vacation?
chat_agent.png
Kevin (ID: W7L): As of now that's how it's set up but you do have an option to disable the PTAT and set recordings if you go out of town.
chat_enduser_message.png
user: Is there an official doc stating this?
chat_agent.png
Kevin (ID: W7L): No there isn't.
chat_agent.png
Kevin (ID: W7L): They are making fixes on the Hopper functions with updates so this may change shortly.

it says skipped, but it duplicates and saves it to your side of the DVR as well. Hopefully they took the suggestions from the main thread about it to re-label it in a future update.

the first time i tested it, i think i ended up locking up the hopper as i tried setting timers for 4 PTAT channels, watching two channels, and maybe even ondemand

no it's not doing this expect for one show during PTAT. The show that it is saving does not say skipped.

What is the timer (not PTAT) set for - all shows, new shows, etc... is it following that maybe?

They are set to New only.
Take the show the mentalist. I created the timer on the 26th. A new show came on the 29th but never was saved. I was able to save it manually from the PTAT.

Then there is the show Body of Proof. It does work and it not show skipped in the daily schedule.

The Only diff I can see is the one woking has a Start and End time set. The rest have it set to 0. This should not make a diff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)