Timetrax ripped me off

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Albert123

Original poster
Jul 6, 2006
Sorry, I just want to vent.

I ordered a refurbished Sirius package mid June and received it last Friday. Timetrax sent me an activation code for XM. When I tried to activate Recast using the activation code they sent by email, I got an error messaging saying the code was valid but for XM. The first thing I tried to do was call the number listed in the email (877-519-5487). But it was disconnected (hmmm). Then I followed their instructions and opened a support ticket on their web page.

I also called Sirius and tried to activate the radio but was told it was already registered under another user's account. I had already paid for a subscription for a different radio (I broke that one) and wanted this radio (which I legally purchased) to be under my account (which I legally paid for). I also included this in the support ticket.

That was last friday and I haven't heard a peep since. Anyone want to make a wager on whether they will respond?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts