Timing way off for online DVR

Toyzruskid1976

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 20, 2009
Dayton, OH
I just realized this was Premier week so I'm frantically setting all my timers. Well I just realized everything is way out of wack (well mostly ABC)
The time is off by 2 hours. the 6pm news shows up in the 8pm slot... and the 8pm shows show up in the 10 pm slot (I was wondering why Heroes was on so late tonight)

Any ideas why?

If I had to guess I would say the setup of my wingdish and EA satellite... but maybe that's too obvious.

I have a few more questions about that but Im thinking I'll hold off and eventually ask them in the installer forum.

Are you sure you have the time zone setup correctly? Just a wired guess, haven't done anything in on-line timer yet.....

mine are off by two hours because they are using the wrong DMA for my HD locals with dish remote access. so i am unable to set timers online for the HD stations. my SD channels are correct. the HD channels have listings for tucson, az and i should be getting info for the fort smith, AR locals. so frustrating. if i were you i would look at times around 5-6 in the a.m. or p.m. for news and see if the listings are for a different city. if you find it report it to dish, maybe they will get it squared away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts