Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I've been using Titan TV for a little over six months as my TV guide. Recently (within a couple of days) they made some major changes to the website. Now I cannot access my account. Has anyone else noticed this? -Thanks.

I've been using Titan TV for a little over six months as my TV guide. Recently (within a couple of days) they made some major changes to the website. Now I cannot access my account. Has anyone else noticed this? -Thanks.

I had the same problem. Click on TV Listings and log in from that screen. That's what worked for me.

I had the same problem. Click on TV Listings and log in from that screen. That's what worked for me.

Ahhh... That worked. Thank you very much! I was afraid I'd have to create another login and enter the FTA list all over again.

I'm assuming you are using Titan for the channels on 123. Exactly how can you add all those channels to one account if they are from different cities? I've been trying to do this and can't seem to figure it out. It will only let me add channels from one location at a time.

I'm assuming you are using Titan for the channels on 123. Exactly how can you add all those channels to one account if they are from different cities? I've been trying to do this and can't seem to figure it out. It will only let me add channels from one location at a time.

Account -> Customize Channel Lineups -> Customize Analog Lineup
Add Station/Call Sign As Channel#
Click on show/hide/remove for each one and save it

works here

bruin...to add them you need to set up an OTA market first. I used my local area then added them as prtsmgr explained. Works real snifty :)

Another option that works, setup a Satellite (I chose SkyAngel - Central Time Zone - Basic) and hide all the 97xx channels. Then just manually add the channels. My wife prefers this method, so she just clicks on a 'Satellite' button and knows what's on what channels. I was able to add more channels this route than using analog. The last time I checked, there were only five channels that didn't have a TitanTV code on G10R.

I chose this route because I couldn't get a couple channels to add using the analog way...hopefully TitanTV doesn't pull this, but I would guess other satellite providers would work in lieu of SkyAngel. If it goes, it goes...after all it's free. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)