TiVo Premiere XL For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Item was purchased in 5/2011, has been used mainly for OTA recording since then, no longer needed. Works fine, comes with Tivo, remote, power cord, original box and manual.

I'm guessing $115 shipped via UPS. Take paypal.

$199 for lifetime service? I would have gobbled that up quickly. I see one on E-Bay and it's at $409 with three bids so far..

Jason Whiddon said:
Nah, they wanted me to give em $199 today and I said no.

Is lifetime service transferable? I could see this being a great deal if that was added to the machine with the cost passed on to the buyer.

Yeah, but, if you look at all the Premiers with lifetime on Ebay asking $300 and $400, not many are selling. Lotta money for people to dish out. I can add lifetime to it still ,its active until months end. If someone wants to buy it for $315, I'll gladly call them and add it, but Im not willing to spend $199 more in hopes it will add more to the price. TiVo could not get that thru their head on the phone when I called to cancel.

I was like sure, let's add $199 to a $200 box (new), and then let me sell it for $225...

Jason Whiddon said:
Yeah, but, if you look at all the Premiers with lifetime on Ebay asking $300 and $400, not many are selling. Lotta money for people to dish out. I can add lifetime to it still ,its active until months end. If someone wants to buy it for $315, I'll gladly call them and add it, but Im not willing to spend $199 more in hopes it will add more to the price. TiVo could not get that thru their head on the phone when I called to cancel.

I was like sure, let's add $199 to a $200 box (new), and then let me sell it for $225...

If I wouldn't only be using it for OTA recording I would seriously give this some consideration. But, with OTA expected to come to the Hopper sooner rather than later, I'm not sure I could justify it.

I did some asking, i can get lifetime added for $199 and it is transferable if someone is interested in that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hsu Research VTF2 MK4 Subwoofer

First Strike FS1 Satellite Meter Professional L Series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)