Status
Not open for further replies.

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
If anyone is interested I would like to sell my 3 premiere units, 2 tuners each, 1TB in each done with DIY upgrade with WD AV-GP drives. Each unit has lifetime service. $400 each. (I think I also have the original hard drives and no use for them)

Buy all three and I will throw in 1 brand new 2TB WD EURS AV-GP drive for free.

I JUST had a friend looking for one, wasn't 2 weeks ago that I put one in for her.

V. Are your Premiers the ones that you can use OTA with ?

She has time to return the other one.

Yes they do ota. They are the 2 tuner models. The only premieres that do ota.
?these are used units from 4 to 2 years old. No cosmetic damage. All are currently hooked up and running. Lifetime for a new sub is 499 and 399 for additional units. So effectively you are getting everything for the discounted MSD price of service alone.

Last edited:
Yes they do ota. They are the 2 tuner models. The only premieres that do ota.
?these are used units from 4 to 2 years old. No cosmetic damage. All are currently hooked up and running. Lifetime for a new sub is 499 and 399 for additional units. So effectively you are getting everything for the discounted MSD price of service alone.

I will be talking with her tomorrow, I'll see what she says.

She would only want one though.

One is fine. She would get the newest one I bought in 2011
?

And that would be $400 plus shipping ?
Curious, does this version have the pre loaded apps like Netflix and Pandora or whatever they put on them now ?

I ran a Ethernet cable for her current one to her router so she would get better speed than the wireless options.
Unfortunately she lives out in the sticks, where the fastest internet she can get is like an amazing 3 mg .... which is lightyears faster than ther 1 mg Verizon was touting when I left them.

Last edited:
And that would be $400 plus shipping ?
Curious, does this version have the pre loaded apps like Netflix and Pandora or whatever they put on them now ?

I ran a Ethernet cable for her current one to her router so she would get better speed than the wireless options.
Unfortunately she lives out in the boondox, where the fastest internet she can get is like an amazing 3 mg .... which is lightyears faster than ther 1 mg Verizon was touting when I left them.
Yeah I see Hulu plus, netflix,youtube,MLB.tv,aol on, web video launch pad, spotify, pandora, rhapsody, live 365, podcaster, photos and slides, showcases and apps, etc. It can also be controlled with an iPad or iPhone, can transfer to PC with tivodesktop, stream to other premieres or transfer to other premieres. If shipping UPS is reasonable and around 10 bucks then I will cover it.

Yeah I see Hulu plus, netflix,youtube,MLB.tv,aol on, web video launch pad, spotify, pandora, rhapsody, live 365, podcaster, photos and slides, showcases and apps, etc. It can also be controlled with an iPad or iPhone, can transfer to PC with tivodesktop, stream to other premieres or transfer to other premieres. If shipping UPS is reasonable and around 10 bucks then I will cover it.

Cool, I will get back with you ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)