TiVo Sues E*.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
video62 said:
The "watch one thing while recording another" is also in consumer DVD recorder equipment such as the Panasonic DMR-E80H and DMR-100H units.

Not to mention every VCR produced for the last 25 years...

Here is an interesting editorial article on the subject. It really is kind of ludicrous on Tivo's part.

http://www1.commsworld.com.au/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?GXHC_GX_jst=90c7486b662d6164&pagename=commsworld/home&var_el=art&art_id=1067861646074&var_sect=COMMENT&from=home

silversurfer01973 said:
Here is an interesting editorial article on the subject. It really is kind of ludicrous on Tivo's part.

http://www1.commsworld.com.au/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?GXHC_GX_jst=90c7486b662d6164&pagename=commsworld/home&var_el=art&art_id=1067861646074&var_sect=COMMENT&from=home

This is what the court should say to TIVO...Get out of my face...

Very good editorial... I was :D

The things you can get a Pantent's on is crazy in this country! I think we ne4ed to look a little more at China!

I think I'm going to apply for a Pantent on my name! If Bill G can get it on "Windows" and Gateway on the Cow patern, why not I say!

It goes the same with most of these lay suits, a waste of OUR money, cause in the end, we pay!

Either in loss of service, or fee increase to pay for the Lawsuits!

Just another way to rip us off.. and another reason never to OWN Tivo!

Them Bast@tds... never enough money for them!

I have a patent on the wheel, the letter "J" when used in movie titles,
bowling balls with dual thumb holes and the combination of peanut butter
and powdered titanium as a laxative.

Please PM me when you are ready to PayPal me your royalty payments... 8)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)