Tivo vs. 622 DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A customer service rep told me they could simply repoint that DISH from 61.5 to 118.75 and I'd get my HD locals back.

He needs a new dish if his locals are on the 118.7 satellite. A dish 500+ or a dish1000+. In addition to the mpeg 4 receiver.

DISH claims that the must carry dish is too small and that the installer claimed he wouldn't be able to find the exact location of the 118.75 satellite. Me? I was just very unhappy they said one thing and not another.

So, where can I get one of those things to split the signal? Somewhere like Radio Shack?

One more quick question: an installer is coming in early January to install my 625. Do I need to do anything special so I can use it on one TV? Someone mentioned splitting the signal. Do I need to buy some kind of signal splitter from a place like Radio Shack? The customer service rep at DISH was very helpful but she didn't know about it and suggested I just wait for the installer to show up. But, instead of there being the chance that the installer doesn't bring what I need I'd like to know.

BTW, the customer service rep raised my price by one dollar to upgrade me from the AT 180 to America's Everything Pack because I have so many receivers, etc that the prices ended up almost matching. It's a shame no one told me about that before! However, I'm glad they finally did tell me. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)