Tivo world

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nealslater

Original poster
Nov 3, 2004
Hi, I have a 7 year old hughes system 1 single mushroom dual lnb. I currently have both lines into a multiplexer with my land cable co.I have tis feeding 2 regular hghes boxes. I use a single wire from the mutiplexer to a di-plexer at the box end. I am adding a directv tivo, and i still want to use my other recievers in other parts of the house. What do I have to do to my setup????
Thanks
Neal

dfergie said:
Welcome to SatelliteGuys Neal...

You could get a phase 3 dish, it has the capability for 3 satelites and 4 receivers...
The old Hughes receivers won't work with the phase 3 except for getting the 101 satellite. Unless you need the 110 & 119 satellites all you should need is a 2(3) X 4 multiswitch at the dish to give you four out puts. What you are calling a multiplexer is it possibly an existing multiswitch if it is a 3 X 4 you already have what you need for 4 tuners. :)

When you order a DVR from DIRECTV, the equipment offer includes any parts & labor necessary to reroute one existing receiver into another room. If you choose this option, the $4.99 additional receiver fee applies per month

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)