TLC from Welcome Pak?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have the Welcome Pack, but I also have the Movie Pack, so I get HMM thru the Movie Pack.
Also, the Welcome pack is list as "No Longer Sold" under my Programming in My account.

That just leaves the other rumor about The Weather Channel possibly being removed from Welcome Pack. Dish made a bunch of Package Flag changes to The Weather Channel last week. Keep in mind that was one week before the free preview is scheduled to end.

Welcome Pack | English Programming | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support

The Weather Channel is still listed for now. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is listed while TLC has been removed from the list. :(

Currently, we have the half-off special on Dish Movie Pack; so, we already get Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. I will be watching out to see if we still have Epix as the Dish Movie Pack is set to continue on our account at the normal rate (although there is a different thread on this subject, the HMM part is what I am referring to as it is in the Dish Movie Pack and Heartland Package). If Epix goes away from it, we may just dump the ever-decreasing Dish Movie Pack and possibly add the Encore Movies Pack or add-on.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts