TNA going live on Monday Nites!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Starting March 8th. I wonder if it's going to hurt Vince's ratings?? Can you say the Monday Night Wars have started.

I watched TNA Impact last night and I thought it was a excellent show!! I like the way they went back to a 4 sided ring. I also think TNA is more R rated than RAW. I think you'll find TNA caters to a older audience.

Starting March 8th. I wonder if it's going to hurt Vince's ratings?? Can you say the Monday Night Wars have started.

I watched TNA Impact last night and I thought it was a excellent show!! I like the way they went back to a 4 sided ring. I also think TNA is more R rated than RAW. I think you'll find TNA caters to a older audience.
That would make sense, given the age of the talent pool.

Jokes aside, I would like to see some competition so that WWE can stop trying to go back to the 80's and make the product more mature and fun like it was between 1997 and 2000.

this move is pre-mature . . . need to develop roster, intriguing story lines, etc. before going up against McMahon . . . I see this experiment lasting no more than 3 months

exactly Wayne....live one week, taped the next

I tried to watch TNA last night but the last 1/2 hour was promos (Angle vs. Anderson, Hall vs Nash)...got old pretty quick

Scott I watched that show too and I thought it sucked as well but i watched last night albeit not live it was a good show and not as many commercial breaks as the live show had a few weeks back. I know I'll be switching between shows on Monday Nites.

If the show is as bad as the other live show where Hulk Hogan first took over then I think I will pass, thank you.

I don't care for RAW taking up the first 20min for promos and gimmicks heck even the guest host does'nt make a ring appearence till almost 10pm lately maybe except for the occasional back stage cut, at about 10pm more promos and other cr*p. We won't even mention what they have done to ECW. :D Let alone what they are going to replace it with. NXT I believe will fail like the XFL.

exactly Wayne....live one week, taped the next

I tried to watch TNA last night but the last 1/2 hour was promos (Angle vs. Anderson, Hall vs Nash)...got old pretty quick

ECW died in 2001

Miss the original ECW

The First one night stand was a great one though! I pop in the Cena/RVD matchup for the crowd reaction if anyone has not seen it I highly recomend checking it out via youtube

So true... BTW where is Paul Heyman these days last I heard he was with WWE backstage.

He had a falling out with Vince and Stephanie, he wanted the old ECW they did not, he runs a website called the Heyman Hustle

I wonder will Canadian viewers be "screwed" again :rolleyes:?

Assunibg Spike buys the rights for Canada or will they sell them?

TSN Maybe?

TSN vs Score?

I'd rather see it on Spike. Either way I'll still see it on Spike THANK GOD for DISH & Grey Market.

Tom
TNA has been on Spike the whole time in Canada. It was only WWE programming that TSN and now the Score grabbed and that was due to it being on USA in the states for so long (and now again it is)

Tom
TNA has been on Spike the whole time in Canada. It was only WWE programming that TSN and now the Score grabbed and that was due to it being on USA in the states for so long (and now again it is)

True Iceberg

On Thursdays nights.

But this being on Mondays night now, The thing here is wil TSN? buy the show from Spike to compete with the Score here in Canada?

Either way doesn't really effect me as I'll watch on Spike via Dish this way I get the un Edit version.

As TSN did with RAW

highly unlikely. Just because it got moved doesnt mean TSN will grab it. If they thought it was that good of a show they would have grabbed it a long time ago

Remember TSN dropped the WWE after a decade because they wanted to keep pre-empting it or delaying it. I think they'd rather show hockey, basketball & NFL instead of wrestling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)