TNT 16x9 Comes through yet again!!!

Ronald_Jeremy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
Rock Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!
TNT HD (aka TNT 16x9) is once again showing an awesome movie that has kickass audio.

And they yet again take a 4 x 3 movie and f**k it up and call it HD.

This is the first time in 3 months that I have even bothered to click on TNTsupposedlyHD and they f**k it up yet again.

Maybe I'll give it 4 months next time.

a**holes!!!! They could f**k up a wet dream!!!

Scott, I know you have contact with Chuck(Charlie). Urge him to drop the channel until they quit f**king up movies by altering their aspect ratios. I know the 16 x 9 HD of Drumline is out there. I have watched it before on HBO or Showtime.

Can't remember which.

But TNT 16x9 obviously didn't pay for it!!!!

Somehow I don't think Charlie cares if TNT shows something in stretch-o-vision. I would complain to TNT not Charlie. Write them a letter. It can't hurt.

I do watch some stuff on TNT-SOV, but only if it isn't stretched. It confuses my eyes to watch that stretched stuff. I don't know anyone can do it, but they obviously must because everyone isn't complaining.

We have a family member who has a wide-screen TV and watches everything in Strech-O-Vision (tm) and buys Full Screen DVDs. They think it's HD. but when I tell them it's SD, it goes over their head. They had Dish, but no HD box.

I do watch some stuff on TNT-SOV, but only if it isn't stretched. It confuses my eyes to watch that stretched stuff. I don't know anyone can do it, but they obviously must because everyone isn't complaining.

I have sent numerous emails to TNT and have never gotten a response from them. I gave up watching that channel months ago. They obviously don't care.

I too have sent numerous emails. Never one response was made. That is why I asked Chuck do something about it.

And as referenced above, there are a lot of people that have no clue. My next door neighbor watches everything in SOV just so his TV screen is full. Un fricking believable!!

He also has no clue the difference between HD and SD despite having an HD cable DVR.

I too have sent numerous emails. Never one response was made. That is why I asked Chuck do something about it.

And as referenced above, there are a lot of people that have no clue. My next door neighbor watches everything in SOV just so his TV screen is full. Un fricking believable!!

He also has no clue the difference between HD and SD despite having an HD cable DVR.

I would say as long as you at least use Panarama mode it is better then just stretch. Because at least a majority of the program is normal and it just stretches the sides. I know what you mean. It's funny I do work at GSF (Golden State Foods) - they are the major supplier for McDonalds foods and they have a brand new building in City Of Industry, CA and they have TV's in the lunch rooms and they are both LCD Widescreen TV's. They have DirecTV on them and everything is all stretched. Looks so weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts