TNT and FOX When????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cliffordmarc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 3, 2004
OK I have heard some rumors between hear and AVS that TNT would be up by today and that we are not getting fox-HD for a while. Does anyone know if their is any truth to either statement. Also Since TNT-HD is not up yet does anyone know when it will be up if at all?

Scott Greczkowski recently posted this in another board....

I am red faced and wish I had an answer for what is going on with TNT-HD. As you know I worked with DirecTV this past Wednesday and even those guys were saying it would be up by the end of the week.

I was also told that FOX-HD would NOT be coming anytime soon because of picture quality complaints, however I was told that they were PLANNING on offering the Playoffs in HD but not the full Fox Schedule at this time.

Again (and as I always say) please consider all things said as RUMORS and not as fact, only accept them as fact when you see them yourself or when you read a press release.

I do believe my contacts at DirecTV are good, I had 7 people tell me about TNT-HD, I have a feeling there could be a technical issue or something. I do believe we will see it soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)