TNT-HD All Star Saturday

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Boy Vegas is not getting a very good grade by me to become a permanent team city; bad production areas for TNT, quiet crowd, clock and light malfunctions, and now cheap a$$ nets that tear during a competition. Come om Vegas, spend some money and get it right, you had many months to get it all working 1110% and impress.

Dferg: I have not seen any more issues regarding the signal since the 3-pt contest. I know when I saw it before it was happening on SD and other systems as well.

Last edited:
Boy Vegas is not getting a very good grade by me to become a permanent team city; bad production areas for TNT, quiet crowd, clock and light malfunctions, and now cheap a$$ nets that tear during a competition. Come om Vegas, spend some money and get it right, you had many months to get it all working 1110% and impress.

Dferg: I have not seen any more issues regarding the signal since the 3-pt contest. I know when I saw it before it was happening on SD and other systems as well.

Maybe the nets were Tim Hardaway's responsibility... after Stern told him not to come, they put up some cheap nets from Walmart!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)