TNT (HD) AV sync on TV2 with 722 DVR

anonymouse99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
I noticed that the picture is not in sync and lags audio slightly - it is more apparent during closeups during "Inside the NBA" show when the guys chat.

I see it on TNT HD (Channel 138). Is there a solution to this type of an issue? -TIA

I haven't run into it on TNT on either TV1 (HD) or TV2 (SD) from my 722. I do run into very bad on the ABC HD feed of NBA games, not sure if that is a local affiliate issue or not.

ABC is awful! It's fine for prerecorded programming, but it is horrible for live stuff. Is the OP's audio settings set to HD?

I have the same problem on TNT..although I don't think it's too bad during the all the Popeye's chicken commercials. The lips syncing issue is annoying but it's kind of cool knowing a shot is going in before you see it because you hear the net before the ball even gets there. Kind of relieved it's not just me though...no box or LOS issues.

ABC is awful! It's fine for prerecorded programming, but it is horrible for live stuff. Is the OP's audio settings set to HD?
I don't see an audio sync setting for TV2 (the one you're referring to apparently only applies to TV1 - which is set to sync to HD).

This problem arises when viewing HD feed displaying on TV2 (SD).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)