TNT-HD being narrated?

TechCop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
Aiken, SC
I'm watching the new TNT HD channel, and it looks great, but there is a man's voice narrating all the scenes, like tv for the blind? What's up with that? :confused:

I'm seeing/hearing the same thing. I hope this doesn't happen later on at the basketball game.

TNT-HD and Narration

Can someone tell me why there is narration on TNT-HD? I am watching Law and Order on there and they are narrating the movements. Like for closed captioning or something!

It is not happening on E*.
I don't know of anyplace where its on Digital TeleVision.

TechCop said:
I'm watching the new TNT HD channel, and it looks great, but there is a man's voice narrating all the scenes, like tv for the blind? What's up with that? :confused:

I'll admit it... I'm thoroughly confused. What is "the new TNT HD channel"?

Haha, I was watching Law & Order earlier on TNT-HD just to see how it looked and I thought that was part of the show. I'd never seen Law & Order before. I was wondering how this show is so popular, because this was the most irritating thing I've ever seen on TV. I feel kinda relieved to know that it wasn't normal.

I have seen this in Chicago...on Fox on a Sunday where The Simpsons aired....It went like...Lisa is on her bed....Bart enters her room...Homer takes bart out of the room...I could not fig out what was going on..

high def for the blind!

what the heck is going on!get rid of it!im not bashing blind people!i think they would agree sd is ok for them.

I gave up watching "Ghost Busters" tonight on TNT-HD because of the constant narration voice. Can someone at Satellite Guys tell TNT-HD about this problem?
I'll email them but that could take days. Surely they monitor what they put out.
Question: Is it on cable TNT-HD or is this just a Satellite or VOOM problem?

Tvlman said:
I gave up watching "Ghost Busters" tonight on TNT-HD because of the constant narration voice. Can someone at Satellite Guys tell TNT-HD about this problem?
I'll email them but that could take days. Surely they monitor what they put out.
Question: Is it on cable TNT-HD or is this just a Satellite or VOOM problem?

It may not be a TNT problem... Maybe voOm is broadcasting the wrong audio track???

I'm using 5.1 optical... Is anyone using analog and having this same problem?

txdude said:
It may not be a TNT problem... Maybe voOm is broadcasting the wrong audio track???

I'm using 5.1 optical... Is anyone using analog and having this same problem?

Yes, the narration is on the analog feed as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts