TNT-HD being narrated?

I just spoke with VOOM CSR, they are aware of the audio problem and working on resolving it.
He advised me to switch to regular TNT (506) until problem is resolved.

I like Voom, I really do but this is a huge sign of a mickey mouse outfit, this should have been fixed almost immediatly...

Forget the fact they are broadcasting this on the HD channel...my wife says she sounds like Maryn Cadell except constipated :)

AstrosSuperfan is typing.

Yeah this is really annoying.

AstrosSuperfan is done typing and prepares to send the post. He clicks on "Submit Reply". He then goes into the living room to change channels. He grabs a beer.

astrossuperfan said:

AstrosSuperfan is done typing and prepares to send the post. He clicks on "Submit Reply". He then goes into the living room to change channels. He grabs a beer.
LMAO-How can Voom know about this and not fix it-guess on the weekend(when most people have the time to watch more t.v.) everything comes to a stop-oh brother!!!!

jgantert said:
CSR told me it was a problem on TNT's end. Somehow, I doubt it.

Very annoying, it makes TNT-HD unwatchable!

-John

Well i have dish also and my sound was messed up.. Sounded like a radio i had to turn my HT off and just use the tv for a wile kept going in and out the whole game .. It would work at times though.

astrossuperfan said:

Funniest Post ... Ever. LMFAO (at work, no less)

TNT NARRATION AUDIO TRACK STILL RUNNING!!

I just tried to watch "Law & Order" on TNT-HD and gave up. The narration track is still going. I tried all my system audio settings and it made no difference. Isn't someone at VOOM or TNT doing something about this???

I didn't realize they still made programming like this. I once saw a version of "It's A Wonderful Life" in that format. Very annoying for those not "hard of seeing," as the version was described. (It was in black and white. At least Ted realized that colorizing that version was not necessary.)

"George is back on the bridge, crying into his hands. It begins to snow..." or something to that effect.

:what

TNTHD's audio is making Voom look incompetent. DD 5.1 is available, but Voom can't get it. We've been getting this narration for 4 days now. I'm sure they're working on it, but how hard is it to fix this problem?

Why is HD having a sound narration anyway on HD. This doesn't make sense they can't see the joy of HD programing anyway why have a narration on HD? Hope a fix is in motion. HD=Voom

This is driving me nuts!

Law & Order is being broadcast upconverted in HD and it looks great for the older shows but the narration is driving me batty.

I saw the narration today on Law & Order and it was not my the SAP turn on on TV. There's something going on with this channel and the sound.

wasch_24 said:
I am at home now and still haven't heard the narration, ever. Although I am getting audio dropouts ( no sound at all) on TNT-HD now.
Ok, finished up the yard work and voila! NARRATION! That was hilarious, although it could have been easily annoying if I were interested in the show (Law and Order). That is so weird, am I correct in thinking that this is exclusively a Voom issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts