TNT HD @ CIrcuit CIty

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chastulsa

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
As you may know Circuit CIty and D* are married. Circuit CIty has a Computer generated HD feed that it compiled and sent to all the stores which runs on all TV's HD and Non-HD. On the December version there is a TNT HD commercial. It has to be coming same thing happened with Bravo then D8 added it the next month. If you have a local store check it out.

Is the TNT-HD commercial in HD or SD? I have seen tons of SD commercials for TNT-HD for nearly 2 months and still no channel on D*

I have a CC down the street from me. I'll go browse around and check that out after work tonight. Come on NBA in HD! Dare to dream....

I stopped by the other night, and he's right...the spot is in HD. What that means for us timeframe wise is anyone's guess I suppose!

Football season is over in another month. I would expect us to have it by then.

Well actually 2 weeks before the start of the NBA regular season will be exactly 1 year, but I agree, this is one addition we should of had over that other garbage added. Well I would even take SD HBO Comedy over what has been added so far.

REALLY?!??!!???!!!
but then I'd have to listen to CS rep's who speak english part time, and have great american names like Bob, and Phil. Oh yeah then there's that ULTRA reliable hardware I'd get too!! Boy I'd LOVE a DishHDDVR over my HD TiVo.

:: Yawn ::

who are you kidding.

riggscm said:
REALLY?!??!!???!!!
but then I'd have to listen to CS rep's who speak english part time, and have great american names like Bob, and Phil. Oh yeah then there's that ULTRA reliable hardware I'd get too!! Boy I'd LOVE a DishHDDVR over my HD TiVo.

:: Yawn ::

who are you kidding.

riggs,

i took out a dish nowork two box system with a directv r-10 and d-10. today is the first time i saw a 625, very very nice LOOKING piece of eq!! too bad you cant polish a turd :eek: it was the second one shes had in two months and it is going bad. well charlie, another one bites the dust!!

chastulsa said:
As you may know Circuit CIty and D* are married. Circuit CIty has a Computer generated HD feed that it compiled and sent to all the stores which runs on all TV's HD and Non-HD.

Isn't that false advertising?

Well it didn't come from D*

Thanks for writing. While DIRECTV doesn't have an agreement with TNT HD right now, we are in discussions with them and we hope to add TNT HD to our lineup soon. I don't have a date to give you yet, but stay tuned to DIRECTV.com/HDTV for the latest news and announcements as they become available.

I understand how important HDTV programming is to you. DIRECTV is committed to providing the best in HDTV programming and we're in constant discussions with program providers to continue adding new channels and programming.

Thanks again for writing and stay tuned to DIRECTV.com/HDTV for the latest news and announcements as they become available.

Sincerely,

Marion
DIRECTV Customer Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.