TNT HD Commercial

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
Anyone seen the commercial for the new TNT HD yet? I saw it today advertising the new channel 75. Big game this sunday.

Acerone said:
Anyone seen the commercial for the new TNT HD yet? I saw it today advertising the new channel 75. Big game this sunday.

Where did you see it?

Yep. Removed it from my Channels You Receive guide. Utter uselessness. Sorry Andrew. It is good to see more commercials in HD though.

DirecTV is not in the content business, they are in the delivery business. Why on earth should one penny be devoted to creating their own programming? All resources, within this division of the Murdoch Empire, should be to development of delivery improvements (MPEG4, STBs etc...)

I'd be very curious on the cost of the CDUSA - I'm willing to be it wouldn't have cost much more to deliver inHD to us that it costs to produce, etc the CDUSA

Less then 24 hours untill TNT HD Comes in!!! And only 24 hours untill we ask whats next for HD on DTV....:)

satjay said:
Less then 24 hours untill TNT HD Comes in!!! And only 24 hours untill we ask whats next for HD on DTV....:)

I don't plan on waiting that long. Where's my NGC-HD? How bout INHD? TBS-HD?

-JustBob

fkostyn said:
I'd be very curious on the cost of the CDUSA - I'm willing to be it wouldn't have cost much more to deliver inHD to us that it costs to produce, etc the CDUSA

Cost? Payola, baby! You want your artist on this new show? Cha-Ching!
:music

Though I must admit, It will be nice to see the NBA all star stuff in HD then the regular signal

satjay said:
Though I must admit, It will be nice to see the NBA all star stuff in HD then the regular signal

I could care less about basketball, but wish they would have put it up today so we could see the NASCAR races, but if the rain keeps up, maybe it will be postponed till after D* has TNT-HD up and running tomorrow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts