TNT-HD: The Grid (finale) Tonight 9pm EST

Darrell, I'm referring to PG problem. I rebooted twice and 521 didn't come back until about 10:25 CDT. So it was too late to catch the second airing.

Dvlos, That's what I'm hoping, but Tivo usually has a very good guide, and it says next showing is 7/26. This time in a one hour block.

PQ was pretty good even though TNT is now on a 3 channel HD transponder on Dish, so there was some macroblocking. The only audio thing i heard was the clicking when the had the "now gird" bug on

DAmn it's too bad it's over so fast, if this was some sort of "test-mini" series they should go ahead and make it a full weekly show. I find the topics more relevant and while I like CSI, it's getting out of hand, CSI Vegas.. then Miami.. now CSI New York AS WELL? Anyhow I like this show so far and I want more.

I don't know what else it could have been shot in besides HD. It was one of the nicest pictures I have seen yet on my television though, so whatever it was shot in they should keep doing it.

kaw

Well it could be shot with a digital HD camera, or in 35mm and the upconverted is what klmnoah is trying to say I think. The Grid has a nice appeal going for it visually, and it's made me curious. I want to be able to e-mail NBC and be like HEY MAN can't you do this show like TNT did the Grid in XXXX format???

I have to say I would be shocked if the Grid doesn't win some sort of award. I would love a series to come out of this but without the MI-6 chick, Julianne Margolis, Dylan McDermot and the guy from LOTR in it, it just won't work.

This was a great series and the PQ was outstanding.

Only had a couple of audio drop outs during the commercials and the audio in the very end was juttering other than that it was great

The PQ wa great. I to notice some sound drop durning the end of the show. Although I didn't experience any picture drops last night.

I enjoyed the series very much - PQ was simply outstanding and the show was very entertaining. And I would never have given it a shot if it weren't HD.

Too bad it's already over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts