TNT Renews Major Crimes and Last Ship; Falling Skies Gets Final Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So next season will be the final one for Falling Skies? Man, they have a lot of things to wrap up here to finalize it. I'm looking forward to see how they finish it off.

Last ship is like Under the Dome. I didnt see a second season without dragging it out painfully. (of course I havent started UTD season 2 yet to say how it is)

Last ship is like Under the Dome. I didnt see a second season without dragging it out painfully. (of course I havent started UTD season 2 yet to say how it is)

I read something from the Last Ship producers, I think it was in TVGuide, that there is a big game changer at the end of the season setting up the next year.

Reactions: Ronnie-
I read something from the Last Ship producers, I think it was in TVGuide, that there is a big game changer at the end of the season setting up the next year.

They need the big game changer soon. There are only so many action flyby shots of the ship that they can come up with.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
They need the big game changer soon. There are only so many action flyby shots of the ship that they can come up with.
I don't see where they ultimately can go with this show ,unless they cure the virus or they keep running little morality plays with what 's left of humanity. I mean I've seen these plots before in older movies and shows. The stereotyping is really ridiculous. Hot Female doctor with a British accent, the captain sounds like John Wayne and looks like a square jaw Ken doll with gray hair.... It is all a little predictable.

Reactions: mike123abc
I don't see where they ultimately can go with this show ,unless they cure the virus or they keep running little morality plays with what 's left of humanity. I mean I've seen these plots before in older movies and shows. The stereotyping is really ridiculous. Hot Female doctor with a British accent, the captain sounds like John Wayne and looks like a square jaw Ken doll with gray hair.... It is all a little predictable.

I completely agree. I think the idea is kind of cool but I can't see this making it many season. It would be better as a movie in my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)