Tnt

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So I guess thats that ? OH well so there some guys over on the E* form ,who say "what good are the channels in HD that aren't even broadcast in HD Yet"Like I'm guessing FX . What do you think? I just told them to prove it . What else could I do? Maybe someone knows if maybe Directv has the right to show some of these Networks first in HD. Since the are the Largest TV provider.

Putting on a marketing hat, it would be a sweet promotion to pause their Hollywood party tonight for a "countdown" to the switch-throwing. If you're a company investing so much on an event, you might as well leverage it.

jr

I could not find the previous TNT bashing the NFL ST threads.

OK Ladies,
All those of you that cried loudly , I sure hope you all are watching your TNT - HD today.
The TNT rating should spike to an all time high today seeing D* is NOT dropping them for ST use.

Let's hear what you all watched on TNT today that was ONLY available on Sunday between 1 and 5:30

Enjoy !

Jimbo
I dont see the point in bashing people that want to get what they pay for.

TNT-HD was left on today. DirecTV chose to shut off other channels instead to gather bandwidth for NFL-ST SF. Mostly PPV.

Hopefully this will all be solved by next Sunday.

Enjoy your day. The only place this thread can go is downhill.

CLOSED!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)