To anyone from Puerto Rico!!

poncedish

Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
Anyone knows if there is another HD feed of the networks that can be received here? to make a "move" to receive the HD feed! Florida maybe?? I heard the NY networks are on the conus feed is this correct?

I really hate dishnetwork, because here in PR there is no other option, DTV and cable are worse

Anyone knows if there is another HD feed of the networks that can be received here? to make a "move" to receive the HD feed! Florida maybe?? I heard the NY networks are on the conus feed is this correct?

I really hate dishnetwork, because here in PR there is no other option, DTV and cable are worse

There's some hd networks from Bangor, Me on 61.5 conus. You can check them on The List. I dont know if someone has move to tried them.

When it comes to Puerto Rico, DISH does what China does all the time, BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK. They Block Encore HD, The Science Channel HD, Starz Edge HD, No HD Networks, The Movie Channel HD and the list goes on and on. Never mind that I pay for American Everything Package, Dish Latino, Locals, Sports and the nice part is that they say I have have HD FOR LIFE. How long do I have to live to get to that point, 100 years????

That's not to say I get a signal so strong on 119/110/61.5 that no one in the States gets this high, 70 to 122. I don't have six footers, I have three four footers Channel Masters dishes.

Since I got tired of sending e-mails, I am working on an alternative. All my VIP 722's and 622's wake up every morning and ask me "where is my HD"

Talking to DISH is like talking to a wall.

I don't see a future for them with all this channel blocking.

When it comes to Puerto Rico, DISH does what China does all the time, BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK. They Block Encore HD, The Science Channel HD, Starz Edge HD, No HD Networks, The Movie Channel HD and the list goes on and on. Never mind that I pay for American Everything Package, Dish Latino, Locals, Sports and the nice part is that they say I have have HD FOR LIFE. How long do I have to live to get to that point, 100 years????

That's not to say I get a signal so strong on 119/110/61.5 that no one in the States gets this high, 70 to 122. I don't have six footers, I have three four footers Channel Masters dishes.

Since I got tired of sending e-mails, I am working on an alternative. All my VIP 722's and 622's wake up every morning and ask me "where is my HD"

Talking to DISH is like talking to a wall.

I don't see a future for them with all this channel blocking.

I wonder if this maybe a solution for your problems?.;)

DISH Mexico - Spanish TV Channels & Satellite TV - DISH Network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts