To Sky Angel's Credit

elder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
To SA's credit it has not compromised its program material and that may be one reason it does not seem to have favor with mainline Christianity. This came to mind yesterday as I watched a special entitled In Defense of Zion. It reminded me that SA has never succumbed to replacement theology or faltered in its support of Israel. This in spite of the fact that major denominations and political entities have. Also, SA has not compromised with respect to abortion and evolution though several denominations and at least one political party has.

It looks like SkyAngel is going to switch over this year. This means the Christian education shows I so much enjoy having for our family will be lost to us. Just tonight we watched Ken Hamm defending Genesis and the 7 literal days Creation account. We certainly aren't going to be able to see that on any of the secular networks!

sorry to disagree but.........

Sky angel has compromised their content a LOT when they added the "special 4". The commercials alone on these channels are often offensive. We won't even talk about the various "dysfunction" ads.... Then you have HGTV which regularly features gay couples, designers etc on their shows.

They were trying to attract less conservative christians who didn't want to watch "Bible shows, preachers etc". Obviously that did not work , hence the switch to IPTV.

I honestly think one of skyangels biggest offenses is the lack of communication with its subscribers! Seriously, new press releases, internet posts! not even an email to those who are on their newsletter list!

I honestly think one of skyangels biggest offenses is the lack of communication with its subscribers!

I have to agree with this. Even before there were issues with S/A service, when I would write to them with comments, I would never get an answer back unless it was a question directing regarding my account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)