TOA1 on 622 New Software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Also, by the way, there are additional "buttons" under the Analysis menu.

Hard Drive is lit up. After hitting that your choices are:

1. FS Check
2. Restart
3. Shut Down

Reformat is also there but it is "greyed out".

As others have noted here or elsewhere, this software has "debug" code turned on and that's likely also why you have these add'l menu options. Rest assured, they'll not remain in the public version. Then again, I don't see the harm in them. "Restart" is no different than holding the power button on the front panel. Both do an orderly shutdown. Pulling the power cord is bad on the filesystem normally but the 622 has a journaled FS, so it's not so bad....

As others have noted here or elsewhere, this software has "debug" code turned on and that's likely also why you have these add'l menu options. Rest assured, they'll not remain in the public version. Then again, I don't see the harm in them. "Restart" is no different than holding the power button on the front panel. Both do an orderly shutdown. Pulling the power cord is bad on the filesystem normally but the 622 has a journaled FS, so it's not so bad....

My thoughts exactly!

The 921 programmers seemed to like the movie Silence of the Lambs too much.

All kinds of Hanibel Lecter references in the source code and file system. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts