Toddler Drinking Beer At Baseball Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottle could have been empty or had something other than beer in there... Either way, the person filming and the mascot who interacted with the child should have intervened.

I don't understand the mentality of let's sit back, do nothing, and "hey, i've got a great idea, let's film something that we think is wrong.

Could also be a Stewart's Root Beer. I know that when I have one while I'm driving, I wonder of a Cop is going to pull me over. :D

Besides, have you ever give a kid a sip of beer? They never want a 2nd sip.

Could also be a Stewart's Root Beer. I know that when I have one while I'm driving, I wonder of a Cop is going to pull me over. :D

Besides, have you ever give a kid a sip of beer? They never want a 2nd sip.

My 3 year old does. I have to keep it far away from him. If I leave the room, and it's where he can get it, I'll come back in and find him chugging it.

I grew up in a German/Italian family and started sipping beer from my grandfathers mug when I was two, and would be provided with a glass of wine during holiday meals for as long as I can remember. I loved the taste of beer, but I never could stand even the best wines. There are no alcoholics in my immediate family, we are all highly responsible and educated adults, and there is nothing wrong with a toddler having an occasion sip of beer or wine with his family. Plus, as others have already pointed out, this kid was drinking root beer.

While I have no problem with kids having an occational sip of beer on private property, but allowing your kid to drink public is foolish and not something done here in the States.

Even the link indicates taht the kid was drinking root beer. no problem there. Havinga 2 year old drink alcohol in public does seem incredibly stupid. i suspect that it is inded root beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)