Toolbox Azbox HD version 2.0

stargaze

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Out there somewhere
This was just sent to me in an email so I thought I share it with others who have been looking for this program.

Download ToolBox AzBox HD 2.0.zip from General-Search.net

It is a zipped file 40,237kb in size.
The person who sent me the link has used it without problems, and I downloaded it without any unforeseen circumstances.
This program includes:
Maz Edit
AZbox Edit
Azbox control Center (ACC)
and several other programs all into the one program.
I have used version 1.2 for some time now and it is a great benefit to any azbox owner who intends to ever edit or change things in their azboxes.

so far both McAfee and Norton have no problem with this file at the location provided above.

I'm unable to d/l the file with IE9 or Firefox 8.0. Heh, Firefox with the WOT plugin stops the d/l because the site has a poor reputation - more cybercriminals?

I would love to get it but after 20 minutes of trying to wade through that mass of broken links and non-working BOT codes, I give up.

It links to megaupload. wait a few seconds and download for free.

Unfortunately, the former owner of the Megaupload site has suffered a bit of serious legal flack from the US Government about alleged breaches of copyright. His name is now Kim Dotcom, a German language born person now resident in New Zealand. He has recently changed his name to Kim Dotcom. Megaupload is not operating because of the problems with the USA Government but he has recently started another upload/download site which he claims that it engages users in upload/download private encryption. His litigation/prosecutions are still, reportedly, before the USA Courts and the New Zealand judiciary regarding extradition (etc) from New Zealand to the USA.

For legal reasons, I don't want to pursue the discussion herein any further but some fossicking around with Google might fill in the gaps for you. You certainly will NOT be able to upload or download from the site formerly known as Megaupload.... Kia Ora (a Maori hello greeting) from New Zealand!

You have resurrected a thread that is almost 3 years old, so I doubt anyone even cares about the file, much less megadownload. ;)

Welcome to the site BTW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)