Top 120

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ac1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
joplin, mo
If I subscribe to the top 120 along with the sports pack, do I still get MLB and NFL network along with my local fox sports?

You need At120+ which adds your regional sports network. Its $5 more than AT120
THEN you can add sports pack and yes it includes those 4 channels (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL)

per Dish site
Subscribe to Multi-Sport and receive NFL RedZone, MLB Network, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, Big Ten Network, Fox Soccer Channel, FUEL TV and over 20 local sports networks.

I have the sports pack and the top 200
Now. If I go down to the top 120 will my sports pack just go away?

You could go with Dish Silver (an all HD package). You'd lose some channels but would get those 4 + your RSN

But you need HD receivers

I had to get the upgrade to the 120+ from the 120 to get the redzone channel and NFL network. I wasn't happy because I live in the NY RSN area, and really don't have any RSN's left.

Can someone from DIRT help me? I am reading on the Dish website that MLB network is part of sports pack but I lost it when I switched to 120. Is that correct?

Can someone from DIRT help me? I am reading on the Dish website that MLB network is part of sports pack but I lost it when I switched to 120. Is that correct?

PM one of them and ask. ?maryb@Dish Network is on right now....

ac1 said:

Don't you need 120+, not 120, to get the sports pack?

I am reading on the Dish website that MLB network is part of sports pack but I lost it when I switched to 120. Is that
correct?

If you really mean top120, then you can't get the sports pack with that package. If you mean Top120+, then you should be getting it.

I would be happy to review your programming and see what has happened to your MLB Network, please just PM your account info! Thanks!!

if you have AT120+ and the sports pack it should be in there

Send Mary the account info in a PM (or just send a PM and ask what she needs....usually its acct #, name on acct, PIN if you have one) and she can check for ya

you'd be amazed at how fast the DIRT (Dish Internet) team gets stuff done :)
When I set up my Dish account (211k and Welcome Pack) I sent Mary a PM and she got my account set up and running in less than 10 minutes. If I called Dish directly who knows how long it would have taken to get the account built

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)