Top 120

ac1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
joplin, mo
If I subscribe to the top 120 along with the sports pack, do I still get MLB and NFL network along with my local fox sports?

You need At120+ which adds your regional sports network. Its $5 more than AT120
THEN you can add sports pack and yes it includes those 4 channels (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL)

per Dish site
Subscribe to Multi-Sport and receive NFL RedZone, MLB Network, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, Big Ten Network, Fox Soccer Channel, FUEL TV and over 20 local sports networks.

I have the sports pack and the top 200
Now. If I go down to the top 120 will my sports pack just go away?

You could go with Dish Silver (an all HD package). You'd lose some channels but would get those 4 + your RSN

But you need HD receivers

I had to get the upgrade to the 120+ from the 120 to get the redzone channel and NFL network. I wasn't happy because I live in the NY RSN area, and really don't have any RSN's left.

Can someone from DIRT help me? I am reading on the Dish website that MLB network is part of sports pack but I lost it when I switched to 120. Is that correct?

Can someone from DIRT help me? I am reading on the Dish website that MLB network is part of sports pack but I lost it when I switched to 120. Is that correct?

PM one of them and ask. ?maryb@Dish Network is on right now....

ac1 said:

Don't you need 120+, not 120, to get the sports pack?

I am reading on the Dish website that MLB network is part of sports pack but I lost it when I switched to 120. Is that
correct?

If you really mean top120, then you can't get the sports pack with that package. If you mean Top120+, then you should be getting it.

I would be happy to review your programming and see what has happened to your MLB Network, please just PM your account info! Thanks!!

if you have AT120+ and the sports pack it should be in there

Send Mary the account info in a PM (or just send a PM and ask what she needs....usually its acct #, name on acct, PIN if you have one) and she can check for ya

you'd be amazed at how fast the DIRT (Dish Internet) team gets stuff done :)
When I set up my Dish account (211k and Welcome Pack) I sent Mary a PM and she got my account set up and running in less than 10 minutes. If I called Dish directly who knows how long it would have taken to get the account built

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)