Top Ten HD Channels Add Wish List

Everyone who suggests a channel that doesn't have at least 20% of their schedule in HD should be put in an iron maiden.

Among those mentioned that don't have enough (or any) HD:

1. VH1 (0%)
2. Comedy Central (n/a)
3. Playboy (n/a)
4. ESPNU (n/a)
5. CBS CSN (CSTV) (n/a)
6. TCM (n/a)
7. Howard Stern (n/a)
8. Headline News (n/a)

It is one thing to press DISH for channels that exist, but it is simply frustrating to demand channels that don't exist (or don't offer enough HD to be worth the effort).

Maybe some want the channels in HD whether they show HD content or not so they can go to the HD only package and save some bucks. Ever think about that? Sooner or later many of them will have HD content even if they do not currently.

Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia HD

You just wasted 6 of your picks. Comcast will never ever ever give up their Ace in the Hole for Philly sports fans.

Now that voom is gone, once Comcast gets Sci-fi-hd I'm going back to the darkside of the force for Sportsnet Philadelphia HD :(

Now that voom is gone, once Comcast gets Sci-fi-hd I'm going back to the darkside of the force for Sportsnet Philadelphia HD :(
Good luck with those 3:1 QAM HD channels. Sure, it's nice for the flyers, sixers and phil's plus eagles post-game... but if they are doing 3:1 in your area, the PQ is BRUTAL.

If Voom went to Comcast I would sign up but man other than that there is no way I would go back to Comcast.

Voom is not going to happen. People need to get on with their lives.

Wrong Troll breath.

If they settle, it could happen tomorrow.

Bringing a channel that doesn't exist like Comedy Central HD is a lot harder.

Edge

Wrong Troll breath.

If they settle, it could happen tomorrow.

Bringing a channel that doesn't exist like Comedy Central HD is a lot harder.

Edge

Comedy Central Hd will most likely happen in the future. Voom is dead. Come July they will be no more.

So I would put my money on Comedy Central on Dish before Voom.

Totally on topic. The question was, which HD channels do people wish for, people are answering. It's the comments like "Voom is dead" "people need to get on with their lives" that are off-topic.

let's wish for something realistic.

Ok, I'd like some new channels that show 2 or 3 hours a day of 1440x1080 or even 1280x1080 content and the rest of the time they can show rehashed SD. Oh and be sure to add 4 minutes of commercials for every 7 minutes of broadcast time.

Is that realistic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)