Top three QB's in the history of each NFL franchise

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
With the season a couple of weeks away, I thought it may be fun to start a little discussion/debate for the top QB's in the history of each NFL franchise. Remember, these are just personal opinions, and you don't have to restrict your opinion to the team you root for.

I'll start it with the team I root for..............the Boston/New England Patriots

1. Tom Brady (DUH!!)- Three Super Bowl wins, five SB berths and an NFL record 17 postseason wins speaks for itself

2. Steve Grogan- In his early days he could run like few NFL QB's ever did or have, he later developed a cannon for an arm, and most importantly he was one of the toughest SOB's I've ever seen play this game!! He once finished a game with a broken leg.

3. Drew Bledsoe- could easily be #2 behind Brady, but Grogan's toughness put him over the top. Took over a team in 1993 that was historically bad the previous four seasons, that culminated in a SB berth in 1996.

Miami Dolphins

1. Dan Marino

2. Bob Griese

?3. Earl Morrall(because the Dolphins would not have had that undefeated season if he hadn't of come in to play for an injured Bob Griese).

With the season a couple of weeks away, I thought it may be fun to start a little discussion/debate for the top QB's in the history of each NFL franchise. Remember, these are just personal opinions, and you don't have to restrict your opinion to the team you root for.

I'll start it with the team I root for..............the Boston/New England Patriots

1. Tom Brady (DUH!!)- Three Super Bowl wins, five SB berths and an NFL record 17 postseason wins speaks for itself

2. Steve Grogan- In his early days he could run like few NFL QB's ever did or have, he later developed a cannon for an arm, and most importantly he was one of the toughest SOB's I've ever seen play this game!! He once finished a game with a broken leg.

3. Drew Bledsoe- could easily be #2 behind Brady, but Grogan's toughness put him over the top. Took over a team in 1993 that was historically bad the previous four seasons, that culminated in a SB berth in 1996.

? No Jim Plunkett?

Pittsburgh Steelers

1. Terry Bradshaw

2. Big Ben

3. Nobody else was good enough for this list.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

There are so many teams,the Jets(Joe Namath),Ravens(Joe Flacco),LIONS(GREG LANDRY),Panthers(Cam Newton),that I can only name one QB each as being the best. I mean,come on,would YOU name Trent Dilfer as one of your top 3 QB's?