Top three QB's in the history of each NFL franchise

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, probably accurate, though Doug Williams is probably worth considering.

Tampa Bay, the team that had Steve Young and replaced him with Testaverde?!

Doug Williams was just kind of okay for the Bucs, but then was great for The Football Team.

I’d go
1. Brady
2. Brad Johnson (was the QB for their other championship)
3. Doug Williams

Well, Mayfield is atop that list, as he led the Browns to the playoffs and a victory over the Steelers. I always feel Tim Couch got a bad deal. He really did try, but that team was just awful. And he took a brutal beating for a few seasons.

Otherwise, you are left with a few QBs that had patches of playing well (or at all). Brian Hoyer, Derek Anderson.

Only Couch and Mayfield have starting roles as QB for more than two seasons, and you can only really add two QBs to the list if you open it up to clear starter for two years. Technically Watson has played just 6 games in each of the last two seasons. Last year wasn't pretty, and things were slow to get moving this year, so while Watson is probably the best QB they've had on the roster... he hasn't produced on the field enough yet.

So for me:
Mayfield
Couch
Hoyer

Reactions: madmadworld
My problem is. this new Browns team has killed my Love of the game by at least 50%. I could Write a book. but last century I would watch and go to CFL games. that's how much I enjoyed the game. I got a Las Vegas Loco's 2009 & 2010 Championship Clock in my bathroom.

Ever have a Favorite Restaurant they lose the cook or whatever and now the food you loved for years now just sucks ? you still going to go there to eat ?
that's how I feel about sports teams. I'm not eating crap.