Top three QB's in the history of each NFL franchise

If Colin Kaepernick keeps it up,he'll replace John Brodie as my 3rd all-time QB for the 49ers & might even challenge Steve Young for the number 2 spot.

1 year of experience doesn't make it to the top three in my book.
Gotta have some longevity, show that you didn't do it in 1 year and nothing after it.

Do the worst QBs need to have played a certain amount of games to be qualified? The Bears have gone through so many QBs in the past it's hard to choose.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo
Do the worst QBs need to have played a certain amount of games to be qualified? The Bears have gone through so many QBs in the past it's hard to choose.

It can anybody you think qualifies. My criteria would be they had to have been the #1 QB for at least half the season, but that's me. :)

If Colin Kaepernick keeps it up,he'll replace John Brodie as my 3rd all-time QB for the 49ers & might even challenge Steve Young for the number 2 spot.
1 year of experience doesn't make it to the top three in my book.
Gotta have some longevity, show that you didn't do it in 1 year and nothing after it.
I agree. I think you have to be with a team at least 4-5 years and put up consistent stats.

That's why I added the caveat "IF." IF Colin CONTINUES to play the rest of his career like he did yesterday,THEN he'll bump John Brodie from my list & maybe even nudge Steve Young from number 2. People tried to make it sound like all that Colin could do was run,& if you contain the read offense then you contain him. Like Russell Wilson,Colin Kaepernick was a baseball prospect,which to me means that he has an arm to throw the ball(although,yes,I do know that there is a big difference between throwing a football & a baseball). I was impressed with Colin yesterday & I do hope that he keeps it up AND that he has a long & successful career.

1- Bobby Layne
2-Earl Morrow
3-Greg -Landry
That is the right order
Wow, 8 yr old thread!

I'll play

royrdsjr said:
Buffalo Bills

1. Jim Kelly

2. Jack Kemp

3. Joe Ferguson

Jim Kelly
Jack Kemp
Josh Allen - who has equaled and broken many of Kelly's records

Fergy had heart, but his skill level was not as good as people want to remember

52670-b876b50774980f64d686c8f1b006c7c5.jpg

Atlanta Falcons (not much to choose from):

1 - Matt Ryan
2 - Michael Vick
3 - Steve Bartkowski

It’s crazy but Tom Brady is probably already #1 on the Buccaneers list after only a year and a half, and they’ve been around since 1976.

It’s crazy but Tom Brady is probably already #1 on the Buccaneers list after only a year and a half, and they’ve been around since 1976.
Yeah, probably accurate, though Doug Williams is probably worth considering.

Tampa Bay, the team that had Steve Young and replaced him with Testaverde?!

Reactions: BillD1984