Top three QB's in the history of each NFL franchise

I might, both have won with their teams, Danny's teams didn't make it to the Super Bowl but were close, I've been a Cowboys fan since the Staubach days and have suffered thru the Jerry Jones days. Not a casual fan, nor an onlooker although I admit since Jones fired Landry I've not cared as much and really hope something changes soon where Jones moves on.

Scratch Josh Freeman & replace him with Vinnie Testaverde.

You could make an argument for Vinny on several teams- Bucs, Jets, Ravens and Browns ( However,I agree 100% with your Browns' choices). The more I think about it, Vinny could supplant either Richard Todd or Ken O'Brien on my Jets list.

You could make an argument for Vinny on several teams- Bucs, Jets, Ravens and Browns ( However,I agree 100% with your Browns' choices). The more I think about it, Vinny could supplant either Richard Todd or Ken O'Brien on my Jets list.
Madmadworld came up with the Browns' all time QB' s. I originally forgot all about Vinny,that's why I came up with Josh Freeman.

Well Warner teams were kind of fun to watch too. Faulk, Bruce, Holt. (No disrespect to Jim.) Also, though I don't like him, I would take Neil Lomax over Johnson.

Opps, My quote did not work. This post was in response to post# 28 page 5. Sorry

I was going to say Van Brocklin, but he only played in Philly 2 years, but he did qb their only championship so I can see why you put him there.

Yea I know,but he is still a legend in philly.

Did anyone mention Brian Sipe for the Browns?

Didn't see the Falcons listed.

1.Steve Bartkowski by a nudge
2.Matt Ryan
3.Mike Vick

Ryan stays healthy he will be number 1 soon.

Well Warner teams were kind of fun to watch too. Faulk, Bruce, Holt. (No disrespect to Jim.) Also, though I don't like him, I would take Neil Lomax over Johnson. Opps, My quote did not work. This post was in response to post# 28 page 5. Sorry
But we are talking about Kurt Warner as a Cardinal & not a Ram. Another list has him number one as a Ram over Roman Gabriel & Norm Van Brocklin. If Jim Hart' s Cardinal teams had a defense to go with their offense & special teams,they no doubt could have gone to the Super Bowl. The same could be said for Dan Fouts' Chargers.

Yea I know,but he is still a legend in philly.

Did anyone mention Brian Sipe for the Browns?

Didn't see the Falcons listed.

1.Steve Bartkowski by a nudge
2.Matt Ryan
3.Mike Vick

Ryan stays healthy he will be number 1 soon.

Atlanta Falcons- this is a tough one

1. Steve Bartkowski
2. Matt Ryan- will be #1 when all is said and done
3. can't definitively come up with #3........Chris Chandler led this franchise to it's only SB appearance, Jeff George put up good numbers but was not a winner and Michael Vick had some very good moments

And also Madmadworld had Sipe #2 on the Browns list. IMO, his Browns list was right on.

Indiannapolis/Baltimore Colts

1. Peyton Manning

2. Johnny Unitas

?3. (I predict) Andrew Luck

Bert Jones still ahead of Luck.

Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams

1. Kurt Warner
2. Roman Gabriel
3. Norm Van Brocklin

You almost have to break this team into 2 teams.The LA rams and the ST Louis Rams.Vince Ferragamo led them to a superbowl,also Pat Haden was another good one.

I agree with Bert Jones. IMO, he was the most underrated QB of the 70's. If it wasn't for injuries he would be mentioned with Bradshaw and Staubach.

Also, James Harris was another very good QB for the LA Rams.

Note: I apologize, I was responding to Teehar's post #70. For some reason when I hit the "reply with quote" button, it kept going back to post #69.

As far as No. 3 goes,didn't Neil O'Donnell(had to look that name up) lead them to the Super Bowl against the Dallas Cowboys(which they lost),& what about Kordell Stewart?

O'Donnell was the reason they lost the superbowl and Stewart could never win a championship game, both are losers.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

O'Donnell was the reason they lost the superbowl and Stewart could never win a championship game, both are losers.

Well look to the past then,unless Bobby Layne sucked when he was a Steeler(he was a HOF QB with the Lions before he was traded to the Steelers back in the late 50's-early 60's),maybe he can round out your list.

Well look to the past then,unless Bobby Layne sucked when he was a Steeler(he was a HOF QB with the Lions before he was traded to the Steelers back in the late 50's-early 60's),maybe he can round out your list.

The whole point is I don't want to. Its my list. If YOU want to make a list about the Steelers then go ahead but don't tell me how to make my list.

But we are talking about Kurt Warner as a Cardinal & not a Ram. Another list has him number one as a Ram over Roman Gabriel & Norm Van Brocklin. If Jim Hart' s Cardinal teams had a defense to go with their offense & special teams,they no doubt could have gone to the Super Bowl. The same could be said for Dan Fouts' Chargers.

Oh, ok. I see now what you are saying. I never should have drooped out in the 3rd grade.

Washington Redskins

1. This list has to start off with "Slingin' Sammy" Baugh

2. Billy Kilmer

?3. tie between Joe Theismann & Sonny Jurgensen

My list would be:
1. Sammy Baugh
2. Sonny Jurgensen
3. Joe Theismann

I have never heard of Billy Kilmer.

This is a toughie,the three top QB's for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

1. Brad Johnson because the Bucs won the Super Bowl with him at QB

2. Doug Williams

?3. Josh Freeman by default

No Steve Young?
No Vinnie Testeverarde?

Atlanta Falcons- this is a tough one

1. Steve Bartkowski
2. Matt Ryan- will be #1 when all is said and done
3. can't definitively come up with #3........Chris Chandler led this franchise to it's only SB appearance, Jeff George put up good numbers but was not a winner and Michael Vick had some very good moments
Yeah, pretty tough because we were so bad for so long...

1. Matt Ryan - Consistent winning records (has never had a losing season), and playoff appearances. I'd say Matty Ice already has the #1 status.
2. Steve Barkowski - Great numbers, unfortunately it was during the Rankin Smith years, and the teams had bad records. During the Barkowski years, the team only had 2 winning seasons (1 during the '82 strike) Made it to the playoffs only 3 times in 11 seasons (twice as a wildcard), 1-3 playoff record. If it wasn't for the 1980 season, I'd put him behind Chandler.
3. Chris Chandler - Only Falcon to lead the team to the Super Bowl.

I would put Jeff George at the bottom of the list, as he was a huge disappointment down here, and considered our biggest waste of a #1 pick. Vick had good numbers, but lacked the consistency to get the team through the playoffs.